If #20 K State Beats #5 Auburn... (Game thread)

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
will they jump into the Top 10 the way #21 A&M jumped to #9 after they "upset" USCe?

There's no way that KSU will beat Auburn. I think Auburn crushes them and wins 42-24

There's no way that KSU will beat Auburn. I think Auburn crushes them and wins 42-24

Don't see a blow out here. the game is in Manhattan and the Purple Wizard has almost two full weeks to prep his team.

will they jump into the Top 10 the way #21 A&M jumped to #9 after they "upset" USCe?

not unless they throttle Auburn, which won't happen.

No but they also wont absolutely dominate Auburn like A&M did South Carolina.

basically this.

awesome site! though not sure I'd put much trust in it.

I'm excited to watch this game tonight.

same here! can't wait! WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

VT and a down OSU team(at least this season)aren't Auburn

Irrelevant. OSU was at least a 2 TD favorite. That was a HUGE upset. Nobody thought Arizona would blow Oregon out of the water last year. Upsets happen. That's the point. Saying KSU has no shot is shortsighted and dumb.

I have a lot of respect for bill Snyder. He is one of the top coaches in the nation and has been for years. Built k state into a national power, retired, and they went to crap. He came out of retirement and built them back into a tough team once again. I also recall that every big program courted him when they changed coaches back in the day but he always remained loyal. In fact, if they weren't upset in big 12 championship game in 1998, we would have played them for Nc. They were more of a threat than fsu that year IMO. Don't be shocked if auburn goes down tonight.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back