Is there no place better than Death Valley on Saturday night?

Meanwhile outside the stadium

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dBDxJwH-s48[/youtube]

I really hope that one little twerp who ran in like a punk and kicked the guy engaged with his buddy got blindsided off camera.

Anytime I see the mention of Clemson and Gameday atmosphere, I feel obligated how stupid and manufactured that 'tradition' of driving around the stadium on the team bus is.

Reactions: 1 person
Anytime I see the mention of Clemson and Gameday atmosphere, I feel obligated how stupid and manufactured that 'tradition' of driving around the stadium on the team bus is.

They have to drive around because the locker room moved. The old fieldhouse, which is now the renovated student rec center, is a piss stream away from the Hill. So they used to walk out of the locker room, across the street and down the hill. Once they added the west endzone they included a locker room underneath and that started the busing to the other end of the stadium. The tradition was traditional and unique in it's genesis.

I spent a year at Clemson for grad school and it's the closest entrance to the T in college football in terms of uniqueness. That place truly erupts and it's honestly the only entrance outside of the T that's ever given me goosebumps and I've been to games at roughly 15 universities.

Last edited:
LSU at night must be great because LSU at 3:30 is completely underwhelming. Went to the Florida vs LSU game last year and felt it was quite a letdown. The party that travelled with me all felt the same.

I've only witnessed it on TV, but it does seem electric. Well, except that night rick Clausen cut the power off. I've not watched every LSU game, but Tennessee got the crowd quite then. Other than that game I enjoy watching them and their crowd.

I was looking at Clemson's stadium with Google Earth/Street View, and that sucker has photo spheres in it. We need those in Neyland so I can dream on boring office days.

VN Store

Back