GT-Virginia Tech

Dave1967

I just get the feeling that the Jackets will get their act together and upset the Hokies by something like 27-24.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope so. VT can't lose enough for my tastes. For a team that gets its butt kissed endlessly for its defense, they sure looked terrible yesterday. I know nothing about GT this year, but if they have a decent running back, look for him to be the difference in the game.

I hope so. VT can't lose enough for my tastes. For a team that gets its butt kissed endlessly for its defense, they sure looked terrible yesterday. I know nothing about GT this year, but if they have a decent running back, look for him to be the difference in the game.

Thomas is the best qb Georgia Tech has had since 2007-2008. GT looked very bad blowing a 35-10 halftime lead over Georgia Southern and having to come back to win 42-38. GT also has two great wide receivers who are like six foot six. The main GT running back is fullback Zack Laskey

Last edited:
You don't want to have a last second FG this year. Most kickers seem to truly suck!

Hey, remember how excited people got that Virginia Tech was going to be really good again after the second week?

I just get the feeling that the Jackets will get their act together and upset the Hokies by something like 27-24.

Nostradamus.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
YEE HAW finally GT gets a big win! GT's going to go win 8-9 games this season. I nailed the score also:D

VN Store

Back