Wyoming 7 #2 Oregon 0

VolnJC

Louisville, VT, and Vandy all getting upset today..maybe today is one of those strange days in NCAA football

Wyoming has 150 yards of offense in the first quarter

Last edited:
Oregon seems to have a knack for getting off to slow starts...that one won't be close at halftime

Reactions: 1 person
Louisville, VT, and Vandy all getting upset today..maybe today is one of those strange days in NCAA football

Wyoming has 150 yards of offense in the first quarter

I wouldn't call the Vandy game an upset. The line for their game is flawed.

Wyoming will get their act together and probably go to the New Mexico Bowl with probably a 7-5 record.

Craig Bohl is going to do wonders at Wyoming. There is a reason he won three straight at NDSU.

Reactions: 1 person
Craig Bohl is going to do wonders at Wyoming. There is a reason he won three straight at NDSU.

I wish BYU and Wyoming would renew their old rivalry, that was a war. Jim McMahon said that Wyoming was the toughest place he played at in his college career(Wyoming beat BYU at Cheyenne in 1981 during Jim McMahon's senior season costing BYU a 12-0 record.).

I wish BYU and Wyoming would renew their old rivalry, that was a war. Jim McMahon said that Wyoming was the toughest place he played at in his college career(Wyoming beat BYU at Cheyenne in 1981 during Jim McMahon's senior season costing BYU a 12-0 record.).

Wyoming needs to get better first.

VN Store

Back