See there is always hope...

roddo518

Coach
If umass can go up 14-0 vs vandy while being a near three td underdog, then tn can beat Oklahoma. Sounds like logic to me.

UMass Vandy is one of the worst lines I've ever seen. Expecting them to win by more than they scored in their two last games seems unlikely in the extreme.

Ecu is up two tds vs va tech. If that holds up, what degree of suk do you call ohio state and the big ten.

Dang, vandy players are getting hurt in per game warm ups. The announcer just said it during the game that one of the defensive players is injured before game started.

Dang, vandy players are getting hurt in per game warm ups. The announcer just said it during the game that one of the defensive players is injured before game started.

He faked it so he could go home and avoid anymore embarrassment.

Faking injury to avoid the embarrassing game he knew was coming imo.

They were probably trying to get the game delayed. Vandy players were needing a break during warm ups. I thought I saw some hands on their hips.

VN Store

Back