UCF vs Missouri

Dave1967

How do y'all think this game will go tomorrow? I think UCF comes away with the win 34-27.

Their defense is pretty good as well. When it comes to Missouri and michigan state, throw the recruit ratings out the window.

Think again. Watching them vs a good UCF team and they're very good, very talented. We'll have to play a very good game of mistake-free football to beat them. Flames at the ready......GO!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Their defensive ends are good. Would swap all of ours for all of theirs. 4 sacks today......

Against UCF. Who allowed over 700 yards last week to a lower tier opponent. MIZZOU is overrated and it will show next week during SEC play.

MatyMaukSECMediaDays.jpg

Hood gangsta.

I don't think our collective Big Orange egos could handle being 0-3 against Missouri since they joined the league. As OBC says "Whoda thunk?"

Reactions: 1 person
Think again. Watching them vs a good UCF team and they're very good, very talented. We'll have to play a very good game of mistake-free football to beat them. Flames at the ready......GO!

Um... UCF isn't just laying down. Mizzou opened at -9.5 against UCF. UCF.

I hope Mizzou does win. If they lose, it will make our SOS quite a bit lighter....

Against UCF. Who allowed over 700 yards last week to a lower tier opponent. MIZZOU is overrated and it will show next week during SEC play.

UCF didn't play anyone last week...their last game was that week 1 game against Penn State in Ireland.

Missouri plays Indiana next week.

UCF is good because why?

They had a good year in 2013 and lost their best players.

They are a 7 win team this year at best.

Mizzou still looks good so far this year though.

I am inclined to agree, but I will withhold final judgment until both teams (us and them) have played some common SEC opponents.

I am sure they have room for one more fan if you would like to jump on there bandwagon.

Wth kind of dumbass post is this? I've seen a lot of people predict Mizzou as a win, as almost a foregone conclusion. Just saying they pass the eye test today vs a pretty talented UCF team. They've dominated them in the second half. Marcus Murphy, Hansbrough, Mauck, Hunt, a very good Def front. Just saying, it's gonna be a challenge to beat them.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back