Miami versus ark st...

roddo518

Coach
I'm definitely curious to see how they do versus another bigger conference school. I thought they played with great effort against us. Predictions in score?

I watched the Miami-Louisville game and was not impressed by Miami. They made a lot of mistakes and their freshman QB didn't look that good. Arkansas St. might not beat them but they should be very competitive.

Miami wins a close one. Arkansas State will win the Sun Belt Conference with probably a 9-3 record and go to the New Orleans Bowl.

It will be difficult for AState to make to big road trips back to back. Miami May benefit from us beating them up a bit.

Their Qb and speed on offense is giving Miami a little trouble. Slot just outran 3 Miami defenders. They have run a ton of plays.

Beating Arky State is never impressive

If we are talking about teams 10 years ago? Then yes. When we haven't been to a bowl game in 3 years, then any win is good. Ark State was a test for our young team. A good dual threat QB. They threatened several teams the past 2 years.

Looked about like our game. AS made some plays but UM just too athletic for them

VN Store

Back