Maryland's Military Appreciation Unis

StarRaider

Register & Vote for me
LOOK: New Maryland 'Star-Spangled Banner' uniforms for West Virginia - CBSSports.com

Maryland-Star-Spangled-Front.jpg

I dig the look and the history. The other "new" Maryland uniforms made my eyes hurt.

Reactions: 1 person
Maryland is trying to be Oregon minus the wins and talent. I am all for changing up uniforms but these funky uniforms have got to stop. There is a line and Maryland crossed it a few years ago with their state flag helmets/unis.

Maryland is trying to be Oregon minus the wins and talent. I am all for changing up uniforms but these funky uniforms have got to stop. There is a line and Maryland crossed it a few years ago with their state flag helmets/unis.

I dont see anything wrong with a uniform thats going to be worn once celebrating an historic event.

If this bugs you this much, you live a fantastic life.

Me too. I like the mostly white unis with the color patches. I was scared to click the thread, fearing that they had the Jackson Pollard state flag paint splotch thing going on again.

I usually hate everything Maryland does in regards to uniforms.

I like these ones.

Obligatory, Thanks for your service. Unlike the spit and baby killer remarks my father and brother received on their return home from Vietnam.

My how things change.

Those are nice. Someone should make a uni based off the flag..or the 1994 US soccer teams jersey...
sportspickle.fc4d1e53f3a0e530f83a346ed41b7eae.jpg

VN Store

Back