Georgia at South Carolina Game Thread

South Carolina is backed into a corner. Should be interesting to see if they can respond. If they lose this one, it could get ugly in Columbia.

I'd take UGA if I were a gambling man.

I wish that SC would win, just to give UGA a SEC loss, and help us out a little. But, if UGA hands SC their butt, like I expect them to, then it could help us out as well.

I want SC to win, but I think UGA wins quite easily.

Couple predictions for the game:

-Todd Gurley will shred South Carolina's defense like a wet paper bag
-Leonard Floyd will shred South Carolina's offense like a wet paper bag
-Visors will be thrown

Reactions: 2 people
I hope Georgia loses so each team has one SEC loss. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I see the SEC East as being down this year, and I'm hoping maybe Tennessee can climb the ranks.

Georgia has the easiest schedule SEC wise. Florida and Tennessee are equal. Maybe if we can pull an upset we can be in the race for the SEC East.

Just need Georgia to lose 2-3 SEC games. Need Florida and South Carolina to lose their SEC West games and to us. :)

SPURRIER_RAGE.gif

It's "img" not "image" on this board.

Fixed it for you.

I hope Georgia loses so each team has one SEC loss. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I see the SEC East as being down this year, and I'm hoping maybe Tennessee can climb the ranks.

Georgia has the easiest schedule SEC wise. Florida and Tennessee are equal. Maybe if we can pull an upset we can be in the race for the SEC East.

Just need Georgia to lose 2-3 SEC games. Need Florida and South Carolina to lose their SEC West games and to us. :)

I think the SEC East champion could be 9-3 this season.

Vegas started SC out as a 2 point underdog. It's moved up to 6.5 points. Should be interesting. I'm pull for SC because.......... :)

Vegas started SC out as a 2 point underdog. It's moved up to 6.5 points. Should be interesting. I'm pull for SC because.......... :)

Not a betting person...if I was, I'd give SC 6.5 FOR SURE! SC looked really bad vs. TAM's running game. GA's is better.

I hope UGA plays like trash. Inconsistant gameplay by our opponents would give our young guys something to take advantage of and could equalize out our youth and experience some.

The last 2 weeks tell us Georgia should win going away.

The Richt era tells us Georgia always loses a couple games they have no business losing.

I could see it going either way, honestly.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back