PowerHouse

C1Vol1

Tennessee may not win the SEC for a long time but...

Missouri playing AT TOLEDO tells you how far apart these programs actually are. It will be a cold day before we have to play at a MAC stadium. I'm still a big big big big seller of Mizzou as a legit anything in this conference. My guess is in a few years (and esp once Spurrier retires) the race in the SEC east will be UGA and UT. I would say UF but their best days are behind them (thank you Jimbo).

UF and UGA will always be in the thick of the SEC east. UT will get back there eventually.

No way Mizzou can continue to recruit the way it does and expect to be a contender each and every year.

Reactions: 3 people
Florida's been a "powerhouse" for the past 20 years and their best days are just all of a sudden behind them? Oh, and they have an 8 game or so winning streak against us.

Solid analysis, jimmy

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee may not win the SEC for a long time but...

Missouri playing AT TOLEDO tells you how far apart these programs actually are. It will be a cold day before we have to play at a MAC stadium. I'm still a big big big big seller of Mizzou as a legit anything in this conference. My guess is in a few years (and esp once Spurrier retires) the race in the SEC east will be UGA and UT. I would say UF but their best days are behind them (thank you Jimbo).

I think Mizzou played there more as a favor than anything. Their HC was HC at Toledo before Mizzou. Also, Matty Mauk is from that area and so all the fam got to see him play.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida's been a "powerhouse" for the past 20 years and their best days are just all of a sudden behind them? Oh, and they have an 8 game or so winning streak against us.

Solid analysis, jimmy

Solid analysis, jimmy

My point is they had a long time before Spurrier showed up and they were irrelevant. They will not repeat what Urban Meyer did anytime soon. It's pretty simple: during that time, Miami and FSU were down. Yes, Florida is a big state with lots of great football. So for UT, it puts the Vols at a great disadvantage because Florida is 3X the size of the state of Tennessee. The difference (Jimmy you f'ng ret@rd) is that if you divide the state of Florida by 3 it doesn't put the Vols in such a bind from a recruiting stand point. Nice analysis. Go buy some stocks or whatever it is you're in to.

I'm just glad Vandy's little run is over. Good to see them back where they belong. The SEC needs UT, UGA, and UF to be strong.

Solid analysis, jimmy

Location is a trailer Jimmy? I guess the 1% do get it right...

My point is they had a long time before Spurrier showed up and they were irrelevant. They will not repeat what Urban Meyer did anytime soon. It's pretty simple: during that time, Miami and FSU were down. Yes, Florida is a big state with lots of great football. So for UT, it puts the Vols at a great disadvantage because Florida is 3X the size of the state of Tennessee. The difference (Jimmy you f'ng ret@rd) is that if you divide the state of Florida by 3 it doesn't put the Vols in such a bind from a recruiting stand point. Nice analysis. Go buy some stocks or whatever it is you're in to.

First off, if you think florida is 3x the size of Tennessee you need to go back to high school. Second, Florida competes against Miami, Florida State and UCF for in state recruits. Tennessee competes with a school who got beat 41-3 today by ol' piss.

First off, if you think florida is 3x the size of Tennessee you need to go back to high school. Second, Florida competes against Miami, Florida State and UCF for in state recruits. Tennessee competes with a school who got beat 41-3 today by ol' piss.

List of U.S. states and territories by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like 3X to me. And the rest of your stupid argument is validating my point. Florida won't do what UM did anytime soon.

I think Mizzou played there more as a favor than anything. Their HC was HC at Toledo before Mizzou. Also, Matty Mauk is from that area and so all the fam got to see him play.

This. Pinkel has the record for most wins in the Rockets history and often speaks about his time in Toledo. Also, Mauk's hometown is just an hour and a half south of Toledo.

I took you serious till you said UF's best days are behind them.

That could arguably be the best job in the country, no question top 5.

Reactions: 2 people
so SoS didn't have success at UF while UM and Fsu were winning titles? Lmao

FSU and Miami were down, by their standards, when Meyer was at UF.

When Spurrier was at UF, FSU and Miami were all national contenders.

It's foolish to suggest Jimbo Fisher's presence at FSU renders UF irrelevant in the SEC going forward.

Solid analysis, jimmy

10 after this year... :zeitung_lesen:

This made me laugh

VN Store

Back