Memphis-UCLA

gordonr24

Vol in West TN
Currently on PAC 12 network.

Memphis up 14-13 with 10 min left in 2nd quarter.

Root for UCLA to lose or screw Memphis?

It's not really so much rooting for Memphis, it's rooting against UCLA.

UCLA appears to be extremely overrated... Or else Virginia and Memphis have gotten good? Yeah, I'm sticking with overrated.

It's weird but I've never really rooted against Tiger High football. I would like to see them pull this out somehow.

Memphis actually looks very well coached. They don't have as much talent (obviously) but Fuente has brought them a LONG way from where Porter had driven it into a ditch. Memphis would wax Vandy's @#$!!!

Seriously if Memphis can keep their coach they will be a respectable team. Playing very well, solid fundamentals. Being tied with UCLA on the road in the fourth quarter, minus their best defensive player, is pretty impressive.

Reactions: 1 person
Seriously if Memphis can keep their coach they will be a respectable team. Playing very well, solid fundamentals. Being tied with UCLA on the road in the fourth quarter, minus their best defensive player, is pretty impressive.

Justin Fuente is doing a great job down there. I remember watching a memphis game last year.

If Fuente has any success, he will bolt immediately and if you're at a mid-major program like Memphis, you want a revolving door of coaches leaving for better jobs, because that would mean your program is winning.

If Fuente has any success, he will bolt immediately and if you're at a mid-major program like Memphis, you want a revolving door of coaches, because that would mean your program is winning.

Look at Arky St. as an example. Five in five years.

VN Store

Back