How is UNC ranked?

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
Have they done anything in the past 10 years to warrant a preseason ranking? And now they're losing to SDSU? Lol

Returned a lot of starters from a team that won six of their last seven games. A lot of people are in love with Larry Fedora.

Reactions: 1 person
wondering how the hell this team is ranked as well. What a lame ass game atmosphere they have too. There was no energy in there even when they kicked the game off.

That was an amazing display of incompetence by SDSU at the end. UNC ought to be top 15 now. Clearly a dominant team.

I don't even care about that game but the last play really pissed me off

Wine and cheese crowd. Serious. If you've never been.

I have been there and it's just not a major college football atmosphere at all...Tailgating, stadium, energy of the crowd including the students is just non-existent. Shy Tuttle has to see the difference and take note of that...That is the epitome of a basketball school.

I have been there and it's just not a major college football atmosphere at all...Tailgating, stadium, energy of the crowd including the students is just non-existent. Shy Tuttle has to see the difference and take note of that...That is the epitome of a basketball school.

I completely agree. The only thing good about UNC is their coeds and their high percentage of liberal arts boys who can't keep Em occupied.

UNC will sputter around again to another 7-5 and will probably be invited to the Music City Bowl.

VN Store

Back