Is eastern Michigan that bad?

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
Haven't watched the game but I see UF scoring with backups. Did UF just look that good? Pitching a shutout doesn't hurt either for them I suppose.

Eff

Reactions: Weezer
treon harris 2/2 178 yds and 2 td's bro its crazy jeff might need to sit his ass down next week :eek:lol:

So is eastern Michigan just that bad or did our schedule just go up another level of difficultly

Not that it wasn't hard already.

well i know he hired 2 bums already in weis and pease but didnt you hear we switched the offense up a little bit? turns out kurt roper is decent and we can actually drop 60 on cup cakes again

Yes.

Imagine a classic Vandy team (or the current one) in an awful conference and going 2-10..that's EM..

I knew u got a new offense. I was hoping the axle would be dragging though. Appears not.

Yes.

Imagine a classic Vandy team (or the current one) in an awful conference and going 2-10..that's EM..

Ouch - either way they definately handled them. Couldn't do much more to Em save public castration.

I think alot of people are underestimating the Gators. I think unfortunately last year was a result of alot of key injuries. I would not be surprised to see them competing for the division. Saying that hurt alot

Reactions: 1 person
I think alot of people are underestimating the Gators. I think unfortunately last year was a result of alot of key injuries. I would not be surprised to see them competing for the division. Saying that hurt alot

We will see what happens when they play at Alabama...

Didn't they just break a long losing streak last week? They are pretty bad but Florida looks improved as much as it pains me to say it.

Eastern Michigan is probably only better than Vanderbilt in terms of FBS teams this year.

The game against UK will be a better barometer of where they're at as a team, as will OU for us.

well there not a good team and Fla ran the score up on them,which is low class to me
i guess Muschamp was trying to show how much there offense is loaded and ready to score big time

I do expect Fla to be a much improved team this year,they have a lot of talent on there team,but there is no need to run the score up like that

Reactions: 3 people
well there not a good team and Fla ran the score up on them,which is low class to me
i guess Muschamp was trying to show how much there offense is loaded and ready to score big time

I do expect Fla to be a much improved team this year,they have a lot of talent on there team,but there is no need to run the score up like that

Accused of running up the score again.

Oh, happy day!

Reactions: 3 people
So is eastern Michigan just that bad or did our schedule just go up another level of difficultly

Not that it wasn't hard already.

E. Mich and Ark. St. are probably on the same level. I will let you make your own opinion on UT and FL..... :)

I guess you didn't watch the game???? FL played their second string in the 2nd half. I noticed UT kept their starters in the whole game against two sub-par teams running a vanilla offense???? :)

FL backup QB that came in only threw two passes in the second half. It wasn't his fault that he was 2/2, 148 yards and 2 TD..... :) Also had a Fr. DB (Dawson) get a pick 6.... :) Another FR. (Brandon Powell) had a nice TD run and avg. 8.0 yards per carry..... :dance2:

Last edited:
EMU was terrible. But UF hasn't even been able to beat terrible teams with any consistency recently.

A lot to feel good about from that game for Florida fans.

The offense is clearly better than last year, and the defense is just as nasty. Florida is going to win more than they lose this year, easily.

no i didn't watch the game,i try not to sully up my TV by watching the Gators :) and the Vols don't have much other than there starters,but do you think UTs first 2 games were on the lvl of Flas ?

I know that they are considered pre season games,at least to me

just a question,why didn't they reschedule the rained out game ? it may hurt them in the polls later in the year

E. Mich and Ark. St. are probably on the same level. I will let you make your own opinion on UT and FL..... :)
Again I won't say we beat UF but either you are absolutely ignorant to the facts or you are just ignorant there is no comparison between our schedules so far this year and yours I looked it up the 2 teams we played so far this year had 63% winning % last year and the 2 teams you all had scheduled 13 % winning % last year and one of EM wins was Howard Bryson U and if I'm not mistaken they finished behind University of Phoenix last year.

Last edited:
images

no i didn't watch the game,i try not to sully up my TV by watching the Gators :) and the Vols don't have much other than there starters,but do you think UTs first 2 games were on the lvl of Flas ?

I know that they are considered pre season games,at least to me

just a question,why didn't they reschedule the rained out game ? it may hurt them in the polls later in the year

EMU is terrible.

However, the most Florida scored in a game last season was 31.

So, as others have stated (and I did in another thread), beating a cupcake the way a cupcake should be beaten was a welcomed sight.

Whether it translates to other teams with a pulse, we shall see.

This is a team that in its Sugar Bowl season hung 23 on Jacksonville State and needed a blocked punt to beat LA-Lafayette.

So, yeah, I'm encouraged but I am not taking it any farther than that

EM was pretty bad but UF did what they needed to and was very vanilla doing so. Roper ran 5 different plays out of different sets the entire game. Good the 2nd & 3rf string got a ton of pt.

Again I won't say we beat UF but either you are absolutely ignorant to the facts or you are just ignorant there is no comparison between our schedules so far this year and yours I looked it up the 2 teams we played so far this year had 61% winning % last year and the 2 teams you all had scheduled 13 % winning % last year and one of EM wins was Howard Bryson U and if I'm not mistaken they finished behind University of Phoenix last year.

First of all you can't use a teams W-L record from last year to prove the best team this season. FL and AUB proved that theory wrong. FL went from 11-2 to 4-8 and AUB went from 3-9 to 12-1. That's just common sense... :) There's a reason why strength of schedule means nothing at the beginning of a season and really doesn't matter until all games are played. Kind of like the Top 25 AP Poll.

Second point is that I was comparing E. Mich. to Ark. St from what I watched on TV yesterday... Not last year. I also didn't mention the Utah St. that UT had already played. Did also seemed a little over hyped considering all the skilled players they lost... I only mentioned E. Mich. vs Ark. St.????

Last edited:

VN Store

Back