Ole Miss vs Vandy (merged)

biggestvols

SEC Network show SEC Now broadcasting from near LP Field in Nashville and covering Miss v Vandy. Not a single fan in sight...I'm talkin crickets.

Maybe only Kentucky has such little fan interest. If it was regular season Ole Miss vs Vols in Nashville there would be tons of fans. It's hard to fathom how poor Vandy fans are.

I'd almost drive to Nashville from the burbs just to photobomb with head to toe orange.

Reactions: 3 people
Why do people continue to think that nobody cares about football in Kentucky? Every bowl game they've gone to they have consistently brought 30, 40, or even 50 thousand fans. You think Mississippi State, Vandy, or Ole Miss are doing that?

Reactions: 2 people
Why do people continue to think that nobody cares about football in Kentucky? Every bowl game they've gone to they have consistently brought 30, 40, or even 50 thousand fans. You think Mississippi State, Vandy, or Ole Miss are doing that?

Yes

Reactions: 1 person
SEC Network show SEC Now broadcasting from near LP Field in Nashville and covering Miss v Vandy. Not a single fan in sight...I'm talkin crickets.

Maybe only Kentucky has such little fan interest. If it was regular season Ole Miss vs Vols in Nashville there would be tons of fans. It's hard to fathom how poor Vandy fans are.

I'd almost drive to Nashville from the burbs just to photobomb with head to toe orange.

Don't confuse a bad football history with lack of interest. UK's interest in football is nowhere near as pathetic as Vandy's. They can and have filled their 62K+ stadium, even when the team sucked. I'll grant you Joker drove them away but can you blame them?

Vandy could barely get 30K to show up the past 3 years and those were their best seasons in 100 years. It's probably the main reason Franklin left. Vandy was prepared to pay him but he knew he was never going to get a rabid fanbase to support him.

Actually I could see Miss St. and Ole Miss both bringing at least 30K.

I would put every other school in the SEC far above Vandy when it came to passionate football fans. And it's not even close.

I still can't figure out why they are not in Knoxville instead. As far as Kentucky, we need to stop over looking them because they look pretty tough this year.

I feel for Mason as well. I knew exactly how this would go when he was hired. I don't think he fully understood what he walking into and he just looks unsure of himself and a little worried all the time. You can see it in his face. I think he's a good guy and a good coach in over his head now.

SEC show pumping it up about Candy fans and when they panned back there were about 10 people greeting him and I think most were cheerleaders.

Made me thankful for our fans and the Vol Walk.

If he had any self respect, he would get off that bus and just keep walking after last week's Vandy performance.

After listening to Mason I have come to the conclusion of this guy is really dumb.

SEC show pumping it up about Candy fans and when they panned back there were about 10 people greeting him and I think most were cheerleaders.

Made me thankful for our fans and the Vol Walk.

LOL....not as funny as watching Tebow talk throwing mechanics to Brent...I think his name is. What a joke!

VN Store

Back