Florida's Season

FootVolFanInFL

I was talking to a UF fried d this morning about UF and Idaho's (I think that's who they were supposed to play) decision on a No Contess for SATs game.. And that had us talking.. And with them getting a No Confess on one of there cupcake games this year, then they will only have 11 games and can only lose 5 games to make a bowl game.. Well they play @Bama, LSU, Neutral UGA, @FSU, and S. Carolina.. And also @Neyland.. So that got us talking, and Florida's entire season, bowl chances, and Will Muschump's job.. Could and probly will hinge on the UF@UT game... So you wanna talk about why we need to win that game.. That seems like some pretty good incentives right there.. Just thought I'd point that out to my fellow Vol Fans..

I was talking to a UF fried d this morning about UF and Idaho's (I think that's who they were supposed to play) decision on a No Contess for SATs game.. And that had us talking.. And with them getting a No Confess on one of there cupcake games this year, then they will only have 11 games and can only lose 5 games to make a bowl game.. Well they play @Bama, LSU, Neutral UGA, @FSU, and S. Carolina.. And also @Neyland.. So that got us talking, and Florida's entire season, bowl chances, and Will Muschump's job.. Could and probly will hinge on the UF@UT game... So you wanna talk about why we need to win that game.. That seems like some pretty good incentives right there.. Just thought I'd point that out to my fellow Vol Fans..

Hell bound fried d at that.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking at their schedule now, I don't see 5 wins. That spells trouble for Muschamp and I wouldn't be surprised if he losses to the Vols and is fired right after the game (Dooley style). UF pretty much views us like we view Kentucky, and a loss to us will not sit well with the fans that already want him gone. Whoever made the decision to not reschedule that game might have cost UF their bowl game and Will's job.

Conspiracy...foley knows he F'd up by hiring Muschamp and now is covering his tracks by not rescheduling, hoping for a losing record... Tifwiw

This is actually good for us b/c our Youngsters will have an extra game on them for experience purposes.

Not sure I want Muschump fired. Kinda like him there.

He's 3-0 vs UT. I say we hope he gets fired and Foley makes a rare mistake and hires the second coming of Ron Zook.... he's about the only Florida coach we've beaten with any consistency in a generation.

Yeah, maybe our record against them hasn't been great recently, but then again this is Butch's 2nd year... with an overhauled class of kids, and more on the way, get ready because the Florida beat down over the next few years is almost here...

:yes:

I like the motivational style of Butch Jones. I don't care if Florida fires Muschamp and hires William Belichick. I still like my chances with Butch. One more top five class and look out Saban!

VN Store

Back