most hated

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
I saw a comment earlier about Paul finebaum that got me to thinking. I know a lot of vols dislike him for being a Tennessee grad and not giving the vols love. We also have a hate for kiffin and dooley. Just wondering who is the most hated coach or figure that any school absolutely hates. Like does LSU hate Saban now, or Florida fans dislike Meyer? I'd like to know who is the most disliked.

I'd have to say Kiffin at USC is probably pretty far up on the list.

The guy couldn't even ride the team bus back to campus after he got canned.

Reactions: 2 people

I love that story. I mean, how big of an ass do you have to be to not be allowed on the team bus after a game?

Reactions: 4 people

Yea, that must've sucked for him.

I love that story. I mean, how big of an ass do you have to be to not be allowed on the team bus after a game?

I wonder how long until he pushes saban's buttons like that?

I wonder how long until he pushes saban's buttons like that?

I don't know, buts it's amazing to me how much attention Kiffin draws. He's all they talked about during the Bama/West Virginia game.

If you are talking about one fan base hate for an opposing coach I would say Bama's hate for Fulmer for turning them in. If you are talking about a fan base hate for a former coach it would be without question West Virgina's hate for Rich Rod. Go Vols

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know, buts it's amazing to me how much attention Kiffin draws. He's all they talked about during the Bama/West Virginia game.

I'm sure that'll get under saban's skin soon.

Yea Rich was hated, and vandy, well they had a meltdown.

Vandy fans weren't too happy with Franklin when he left.

I don't think they're quite over that relationship just yet...

Mason is like their rebound boyfriend. He's fun for a while, but they still have deep feelings for the one before.

Mason is like their rebound boyfriend. He's fun for a while, but they still have deep feelings for the one before.

Fun for a while, until he lost at home to Temple.

Mason looked completely lost to me during that temple game. He'll be hated there soon.

Fun for a while, until he lost at home to Temple.

Which was quite glorious.

I suppose the best analogy would be bringing their new boyfriend over for dinner at the parent's house only to have him break wind during grace and grow horns and a tail.

"He's just not like the one you had before."

Reactions: 2 people

Multiple times they split screened between the game and Kiffin just standing on the sidelines. It was crazy how much they were showing him.

Multiple times they split screened between the game and Kiffin just standing on the sidelines. It was crazy how much they were showing him.

What's the attraction? For no more than he's accomplished, I don't understand the love affair the media has with him.

What's the attraction? For no more than he's accomplished, I don't understand the love affair the media has with him.

Kind of the same love/hate relationship a lot of people had/have with Howard Stern.

"What's he going to do next?" and "We need to keep an eye on him to see what he does next."

Agreed, it's strange how much he gets talked about for being a middling to poor coach.

UK basketball fans have a hate for Pitino that tops anything I've seen from football.

I agree. Nothing but trouble everywhere he has been. I may be wrong, but I don't think he's been successful anywhere. He won some games, but he didn't have great success. I guess his wife's looks must have a lot to do with it.

UK basketball fans have a hate for Pitino that tops anything I've seen from football.

I can understand this one. I'm originally from Kentucky and everyone I know there now hates pitino with a passion. It was sweet watching them meltdown after Louisville won the NC.

VN Store

Back