FSU to investigate Winston

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
So two years after the fact and one national championship later, FSU has decided to investigate the alleged rape committed by Winston.

A wee bit coincidental they wait this late?

If FSU is discovered to help cover it up, do you take the NC away?

And how likely are they to find him in the wrong?

It's like the coyote making sure the fox is not stealing from the hen house.

And how likely are they to find him in the wrong?

It's like the coyote making sure the fox is not stealing from the hen house.

Not sure what the evidence is. A cover up would imply there are some pieces of evidence. Special treatment of a football player can be proven with subpoena power. But again, I'm not sure how likely it is because I'm not sure what the entire circumstance is going to be.

I'll say this, I won't be surprised either way.

This is funny because the feds are investigating Florida St.

I may be wrong, but didn't the lead detective tell the girl it was a football town and they'd both get crucified if she pressed charges? Seems like I remember seeing that in the news.

I may be wrong, but didn't the lead detective tell the girl it was a football town and they'd both get crucified if she pressed charges? Seems like I remember seeing that in the news.

Yes but that's a he said she said situation.

If FSU is found to have covered up the rape, then they should absolutely have their title stripped and recieve a punishment comparable to Penn State. Winston should have his Heisman revoked as well.

All that said, that's not gonna happen.

54056661.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sure FSU is as committed to investigating Winston's activities as OJ was when he said he was going to find the real killer.

Reactions: 2 people
If FSU is found to have covered up the rape, then they should absolutely have their title stripped and recieve a punishment comparable to Penn State. Winston should have his Heisman revoked as well.

All that said, that's not gonna happen.

I agree, but the feds are hands deep in this as well. It's the only chance of true justice.

Considering at one of the press conferences all the LEO were laughing about it, I'm sure a whole lot will come of this.

VN Store

Back