Arizona - UTSA

Vol knight

Text a Buddy!
This game will definitely be more exciting than the first NFL regular season game tonight.

:lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't Larry Coker coach at UTSA? I heard they looked really good last week and beat up on Houston.

Reactions: 1 person
I actually enjoy watching Arizona play...Rich Rods offense is exciting...Arizona has been the Pac 12's whipping boy for so long its nice to see them doing good for a change.

That's true. It might be an interesting game, but I wouldn't watch this over the Seahawks - Packers game.

I'm with you. I didn't realize that was the NFL matchup. And apparently I missed the blue font. :)

I'll probably keep an eye on both.

I'm with you. I didn't realize that was the NFL matchup. And apparently I missed the blue font. :)

I'll probably keep an eye on both.

How could you miss the blue font? You might need to get glasses, Freak.

I might check on this game during halftime of the NFL game.

What channel is this game going to be on? I'm not seeing anything for it on my tv.

Yep, he's got UTSA rolling. I'll be cheering for Ole Droopy Dog to pull off the upset tonight.

Cool. I would guess they're not your typical non-P5 team. There will be a gigantic Zona fan meltdown if they lose to UTSA, but this sounds like it's got a chance of being a good game.

VN Store

Back