Did saban chew on Kiffin on sideline?

roddo518

Coach
I was at the lake for Saturdays game so I didn't see the game. A buddy told me that saban was giving Kiffin hell on the sideline. I couldn't find anything on youtube. If it did happen, does anyone have a link to it? I would have liked to have seen it.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did. He does it to all his coaches and Kiffin would have to be pretty naive to think that wouldn't happen. Saban just seems like a very irritable human being.

Reactions: 1 person
Who doesn't Saban give hell to on the sidelines?

He was definitely monitoring things closely with the offense. It's clear Kiffin hasn't earned the respect and trust of an experienced oc yet.

I think it would probably be wiser for Kiffin to be in the booth from now on. The first and second time Bama loses this season will be brutal for Kiffin. I'd like to have a front row seat for that implosion.

Reactions: 4 people
Unless Kiffin is handling cornerbacks, then his coaching was not even close to being an issue on Saturday.

Not defending him at all, but they did put up 33 points against a decent team with a new quarterback and scheme. Their offense was sluggish, but their defense has holes in the secondary. I don't care how Bama goes down, but it would be sweet victory if their offense implodes.

Not defending him at all, but they did put up 33 points against a decent team with a new quarterback and scheme. Their offense was sluggish, but their defense has holes in the secondary. I don't care how Bama goes down, but it would be sweet victory if their offense implodes.

West Virginia has had some of the worst defenses in FBS under Holgerson.

Saban looked like he was treating Kiffin like a 16 year old who just got his license and was ready to take the family car out for a spin.

Saban looked like he was treating Kiffin like a 16 year old who just got his license and was ready to take the family car out for a spin.

Yet he's said nothing but good things about him since the game...saban isn't the guy who's gonna be chest bumping or high fiving....everyone wants saban to slap kiffin on the sideline, the dude is a good OC

VN Store

Back