UK vs. UTM

BruiserVol

I know it's UT Martin, but Kentucky doesn't look like lil ol' Kentucky. Pretty nice qb and some shifty receivers.

I was just logging in to say the same thing. They have a good coach, he's been recruiting for two seasons, he's gone into the JUCO ranks and got bigger athletes. They have a tremendous core for RB's, A QB that can run, and an Oline that can block. They can run the ball man, and run it very well.

They're putting it to UTM like you would expect to see out of a power conference team. In past years this game would be competitive.

I do admire the UTM coach's optimism. They won the coin toss and deferred to the second half.

Nice language. It's like UT beating WKU and expecting to go 13-0.

Nice language. It's like UT beating WKU and expecting to go 13-0.

You put words in my mouth. I only said I was encouraged. If we win 5 this year I'd be tickled, 4 even. We've played a cleaner game today than we've played against anyone of any caliber. We suck, and have for years, I'm not expecting us to contend, but y'all, as much as anyone, can appreciate a team that actually looks like its interested in being on the field.

Reactions: 1 person
I like what Mark Stoops is doing with UK's program but let's be realistic here, this is a game UK should win easily and it looks that way now. Until I see them upset a ranked team or at least play one them close this season, I'll remain unimpressed.

Not really surprised about the result. We did what we should, but wanna see us vs a good team before I get it excited.

VN Store

Back