Nike and UK...

illvol

Eternal optimist
Sorry to add to the uniform discussion and beat a dead horse but I hope Nike and our helmet makers can get closer together than they did for Kentucky. I know it's hard to match the same color when it's on different materials, surfaces, etc...but those blues aren't even close!!! By the way, I know we don't have orange helmets, I'm talking about the Power T and stripe.

I like how UK has the subtle checkerboard on the sleeves. That would be a nice touch on our jerseys.

I like that too. As long as it's the same color. Like our numbers last year. Those were nice subtle touches.

I don't want to do ANYTHING like Kentucky, in regards to football...

We need to go to the flat color look on the helmets. I think that looks so sharp. It pops on TV especially.

Sorry to add to the uniform discussion and beat a dead horse but I hope Nike and our helmet makers can get closer together than they did for Kentucky. I know it's hard to match the same color when it's on different materials, surfaces, etc...but those blues aren't even close!!! By the way, I know we don't have orange helmets, I'm talking about the Power T and stripe.

I thought by the title that you meant United Kingdom and not University of Kentucky!!!!!

UK's uni's look pretty good. Their football though..that's another story..

We looked good again but the swamp is never kind to the cats. If we can score 2 touchdowns and hold them to under 30 ill be happy.

We looked good again but the swamp is never kind to the cats. If we can score 2 touchdowns and hold them to under 30 ill be happy.

I will pass on moral victories. I've had my share of them in the last 28 years.

I remember when I first joined the site some mod kept changing my avatar to an orange 28 over and over. Good times, we ended up winning and breaking the ut streak at 27.

VN Store

Back