Taking a Bite out of the Elephant!

govols105

15716898-mmmain.jpg

By the time he gets done, we will be ready to finish it off for good on October 25th 2014!! :rock:

GO VOLS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Based upon the internationally and world wide recognized unit of measure of a Saban, in this pic kiffy looks to be about 1.5 Sabans tall, or about 4 ft 6 in tall.

Reactions: 1 person
15716898-mmmain.jpg

By the time he gets done, we will be ready to finish it off for good on October 25th 2014!! :rock:

GO VOLS!

Let me translate:

By the time we play Alabama on Oct 25th he, Kiffin, will have already destroyed their team from the inside so much that we have a good shot at winning the game against Alabama. Effectively ending Kiffin's rein of destroying once good football teams once and for all.

Disclaimer: I'm a bit intoxicated and should not be listened to by anyone.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm gonna quote the late, great Colonel Sanders who said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Reactions: 2 people
15716898-mmmain.jpg

GO VOLS!

We got Butch as our head football coach now. Why do we have to keep bringing up this Kiffin bs. Let it go people. No body cares what Kiffin does.

Reactions: 3 people
He's a good OC and there's no reason they shouldn't succeed besides the fact of a new QB that may suck. Not sure I understand the fascination of him.

I don't want to take a bite out of the guy. That's a little gross Imo. But as most of us do I hate the little twerp and would love nothing more than for us to kick their azz

Last edited:

VN Store

Back