Colorado vs. Colorado State

Burger

Familiar face Garrett Grayson is leading CSU against CU for a potential win. Right now, it's 17-14 CU nearing the end of the third quarter. Former Bama back Dee Hart is playing for CSU also.

I love watching close games.

I'll pull for Colorado St. just because Colorado is in the Pac12. I always like teams from lesser conferences winning. Except Boise State haha

I'll pull for Colorado St. just because Colorado is in the Pac12. I always like teams from lesser conferences winning. Except Boise State haha

Agreed, which is why I watch these games. Dee Hart is doing great against Colorado.

Baha Colorado stuffs two runs in a row only for State to convert on 3rd and long with a pass

If this were Mortal Kombat, State is "finishing him" on this drive.

Finish him!

cage_fat_top_3.jpg

It was 21-17 when I tuned in. Colorado State has just been owning them ever since.

Colorado just cant stop Hart and Garrett. Villanova could of used CSU's kicker. Im looking forward to CSU vs. Boise.

Honestly, I would have gone for it or punted in that situation with only two and a half minutes left. If you miss that, you give Colorado the ball at the 42.

Honestly, I would have gone for it or punted in that situation with only two and a half minutes left. If you miss that, you give Colorado the ball at the 42.

The CSU kicker is 13-15 from 45+ now. That's insanely good, NFL good.

And Colorado's QB is opposite of Nova's QB. It was a nice scramble, but he slid without going for the first down to stop the clock. Robertson would have taken the hit and was always making sure he attempted to get the marker.

VN Store

Back