Villanove @ Syracuse

unconventional
Villanova just tied it 7-7 and have had the ball 16 minutes to Syracuse's 4. haha

I hate Syracuse when it comes to basketball so hopefully they lose tonight.

Last edited:
Stupid penalty.

Would have been 3rd and 18 if Villanova didn't rough the passer smh

Stupid penalty.

Would have been 3rd and 18 if Villanova didn't rough the passer smh

They'll be going back 15 yards. Villanova is not too good.
What a scumbag to throw that punch.

Makes me want Villanova to win even more.

Yeah haha

And oh, it was their QB that was ejected lol.

He had already thrown 17 passes and was on pace to throw like 40. Smart.

His decision also put an end to a drive that looked like it was going to end with points.

Most of the throws were wide receiver screens anyways, any QB can do that.

Yeah haha

And oh, it was their QB that was ejected lol.

He had already thrown 17 passes and was on pace to throw like 40. Smart.

His decision also put an end to a drive that looked like it was going to end with points.

Yes it did. Can't make those kinds of mental mistakes. Drive killer. I also hate when teams arent aggressive and try to score with <2 mins left. Its why you have 2 min offense.

Yes it did. Can't make those kinds of mental mistakes. Drive killer. I also hate when teams arent aggressive and try to score with <2 mins left. Its why you have 2 min offense.

I'd prefer going for it as well but in this case, they were at like their own 5 with 1:18. Odds of Syracuse scoring were probably better if Nova went for it. Interception, fumble, bad snap, blocked punt, a short punt that leaves the opposing team close enough for a field goal, a decent punt return putting the opposing team in field goal range etc.

I just think in this case, there's a better chance that Syracuse scores than Villanova going 65-95 yards with 1:18 on the clock. Not impossible but hanging in there on the road when you're a huge underdog, I'd hang tight and blast that ass in the second half.

I'd prefer going for it as well but in this case, they were at like their own 5 with 1:18. Odds of Syracuse scoring were probably better if Nova went for it. Interception, fumble, bad snap, blocked punt, a short punt that leaves the opposing team close enough for a field goal, a decent punt return putting the opposing team in field goal range etc.

I just think in this case, there's a better chance that Syracuse scores than Villanova going 65-95 yards with 1:18 on the clock. Not impossible but hanging in there on the road when you're a huge underdog, I'd hang tight and blast that ass in the second half.

You have a point. This might be a case where being conservative might pay off.

Seriously, is it Sunday yet??

Can't wait for this weekend. Got friends coming over tomorrow for the Iowa game because they're Hawkeye fans. Beer and wings, gonna be good times. Then for the Vols game, I actually got a friend to come over for it and gonna grill some steaks and drink some more beer. Football, best time of the year.

So annoying when a QB has a year to make a throw yet they hold on to take a sack, rather than throw it away.

So annoying when a QB has a year to make a throw they hold on to take a sack, rather than get rid of it.

Agreed, turns your mobility into a disadvantage. Markeith Ambles is on TV playing for Houston.

VN Store

Back