Anchor Down!

buahahahaha . Seriously though, I actually feel bad for those kids being booed that hard. Rough way to start the season. And I actually like Mason much more than the last dbag.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm at work, unable to watch. Did they really boo the kids? Vandy fans showing their true class.....none.

buahahahaha . Seriously though, I actually feel bad for those kids being booed that hard. Rough way to start the season. And I actually like Mason much more than the last dbag.

They gettin a nice little dose of reality... their couple years of glory gonna be short lived, and the Big Orange gonna own this state again...

I think its funnny how bad temple is out playing them.

I haven't seen the whole game, but I did see when they got penalized for having "anchor down" on the back of their jerseys. lol. fans bood that

I'm at work, unable to watch. Did they really boo the kids? Vandy fans showing their true class.....none.

I don't believe they were booing the players... they were booing the refs over a fumble call right before the half ended... Temple returned a fumble for a TD, but after seeing replays it almost looked like his knee hit the ground first... but after a review they still called it a fumble... hence the boo's.

Honestly I think they're booing the refs for a questionable fumble/td and penalty for having Anchor Down on their uni's.

I don't believe they were booing the players... they were booing the refs over a fumble call right before the half ended... Temple returned a fumble for a TD, but after seeing replays it almost looked like his knee hit the ground first... but after a review they still called it a fumble... hence the boo's.

Yeh the fumble part they were booing the refs but after that it really seemed aimed at the team and coaches.

Having "Anchor Down" on the back of their jerseys looks like something out of the old XFL. If they want to look like idiots, I think they should have that right but it's cheesy and bush league.

Franklin - so left them with nothing and got out of town when the getting was good. Having said that - Mason appears totally lost and over his head. There is a massive turn around going on in Nashville and i don't mean in a good way. I honestly feel sorry for them - they are just awful.

Honestly I think they're booing the refs for a questionable fumble/td and penalty for having Anchor Down on their uni's.

They were also booing their team afterwards for ruining out the clock with 39 seconds left, instead of trying to score.

If i were a Vandy fan (I'm not), I would boo over the fact that the coach named Robinette the starter and then pulled him in the first half. Did he get injured and I miss it? Cause it didn't sound that way on the halftime show.

Having "Anchor Down" on the back of their jerseys looks like something out of the old XFL. If they want to look like idiots, I think they should have that right but it's cheesy and bush league.

That's like us putting Brick by Brick on the back of our jerseies.

They're still pumping that corny techno riff through the loudspeakers too.

VN Store

Back