vandy game to kick off tomorrow morning

I don't understand, the weather map showed a tiny blip of rain activity. Did it just rain really hard over their stadium?

It's been raining like heck here for a couple hours with big and multiple lightning. (In my best fulmer voice)

I don't understand, the weather map showed a tiny blip of rain activity. Did it just rain really hard over their stadium?

Lightning right over the stadium. Kick is now set for 10:50 EST. It'll be interesting to see how many people stick around to watch that. Their out-of-conference schedule is embarrassing even by their pathetic standards.

Reactions: 2 people
Lightning right over the stadium. Kick is now set for 10:50 EST. It'll be interesting to see how many people stick around to watch that. Their out-of-conference schedule is embarrassing even by their pathetic standards.

Both fans are discussing their exit strategy

Reactions: 3 people

I'd imagine all 8 of their fans will stick around. It is the first game of the season after all.

Both fans are discussing their exit strategy

This is their typical crowd.

BwKqBepIUAA3pAC.jpg:large

Haha. It could be far less than that.

Rain soaked stadium + non-marquee opponent + late Thursday night kickoff + it's effin' Vandy = ghost town of a stadium.

Don't forget the Titans playing. LP Field is the place to be in Nashville tonight.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back