The SC crowd

ManchesterV

SC is getting their butt handed to them and this is obviously not the start the fans had anticipated. But, I notice, even though things aren't going well, I haven't heard any booing. No quicker way for a group of kids to get down on themselves than getting booed by the very people who are supposed to stand behind them. Just food for thought.

Reactions: 5 people
SC is getting their butt handed to them and this is obviously not the start the fans had anticipated. But, I notice, even though things aren't going well, I haven't heard any booing. No quicker way for a group of kids to get down on themselves than getting booed by the very people who are supposed to stand behind them. Just food for thought.

It's very quiet because the stadium is empty

Reactions: 13 people
I think its funny seeing how SC fans have been saying that their one of the best in the SEC and they get no respect. I love seeing Spurrier get his ass handed to him!

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, they started leaving about 10 minutes ago. Emptying the stadium, I'd assume, might be worse that boo's.

Reactions: 1 person
Duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh. :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Last edited:
How much do these college defensive coordinators make? I hope TN doesn't come out running a soft nickel garbage and give up 700 yds like USC and A&M did. Embarrassing. Put pressure on the QB! It's not rocket science. Both defenses played confused and beat themselves. College football may suc for a while.

And we don't have to listen to that crap song they play....so glad we have good traditions!

My point is, I have sit in Neyland and heard the boo birds come out. The team is very young and if things don't go well Sunday, I hope the crowd doesn't turn on the team. I have felt like booing many times but these aren't grown men or professionals. Just saying...

I don't want to be preaching either. Probably not the best topic for my first thread start ever. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
How much do these college defensive coordinators make? I hope TN doesn't come out running a soft nickel garbage and give up 700 yds like USC and A&M did. Embarrassing. Put pressure on the QB! It's not rocket science. Both defenses played confused and beat themselves. College football may suc for a while.

I agree, you have to press these spread teams. However A&M got rid of the ball so quick that even when USCe brought pressure the ball was already out before it stood a chance of affecting the play. Feel like A&M WR ran free routes with no bump all night.

VN Store

Back