Does South Carolina look beatable now?

SeniorDrill

Does South Carolina look beatable with the up-tempo offense? Just wondering! They didn't handle it very well last year with half the talent.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just glad this game wasn't on the weekly pick contest. This game is why I don't read to much into predictions.

Reactions: 4 people
Knew it wouldn't take long for this crap to start.
FfRMQcNSSWd7a

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Look TAMU is a pretty good football team. They're doing things on the field that I would not expect our team to do this year so yes they're obviously beatable but no I don't think we're magically favored suddenly.

Reactions: 10 people
will be interesting to see if they look as bad as tonight or show up to play against UGA. Tonight was unbelievable to me...Never would guess they look so bad on D. The O was not too hot either was it?

Reactions: 1 person
We gave them one of their only 2 games lost last year, they had a far better QB during that time as well so I ain't even worried, from what I've seen today they have many weak areas.

Look TAMU is a pretty good football team. They're doing things on the field that I would not expect our team to do this year so yes they're obviously beatable but no I don't think we're magically favored suddenly.

TAM is improved. They're a good team. From just one game, it is difficult to tell how good they are.

USCe did NOT play like a good defensive team tonight. Their O may not be bad if Davis plays... but their D does not look talented at all. TAM physically beat them.

I know we haven't seen UT yet... but that was not a good looking football team fielded by USCe tonight.

As I mentioned even before this, UT continues to have good match ups vs USCe just like last year. They were and are beatable.

VN Store

Back