lost in New York

xpsyclonex2002

I just walked into a wings bar in Binghamton and asked them if they were putting any of the games tonight on one of the tv's. They had no idea football was on tonight. Un frikin real....when you live somewhere without a college football team to root for, they don't watch it. No wonder these folks are such a$$holes.

Reactions: 1 person
I just walked into a wings bar in Binghamton and asked them if they were putting any of the games tonight on one of the tv's. They had no idea football was on tonight. Un frikin real....when you live somewhere without a college football team to root for, they don't watch it. No wonder these folks are such a$$holes.

I'm sure they'll put the game on.if you ask...

But it's easier to piss and moan about people in the southern tier of NY not following SEC football

Negative Ghost Rider. They do not have SEC network and have some guy with a guitar that plays at 8. There will literally be no football in this bar tonight.

Go somewhere else? They've got SECN in Saranac Lake, which is BFE. Most don't realize they've got it.

Negative Ghost Rider. They do not have SEC network and have some guy with a guitar that plays at 8. There will literally be no football in this bar tonight.

Buck up and pay for it at home...I lived in Big 10 country for a few years and struggled having to watch that boring ****...

Unless there is a lot of "Sex in the City", you could color me gone from that place.

escapefromnewyork1.jpg

VN Store

Back