I sure hope we don't lose to lsu in 2005...

roddo518

Coach
They are pretty tough. Jamarcus Russell at qb and Joseph addai at rb, Not looking good in the first half. I bet that Russell guy will be a hall of famer in the nfl. Addai is probably to small to play at the next level. I'll keep you posted, I'm watching on dvr. We need this one. Sorry, I haven't had a tv in ten years, just now getting caught up. What's happened over the last decade with my Vols??? I hope all good. Is Fulmer still the coach?

Reactions: 2 people
Damn, 21 to 0 at half. Caught a break just before half, time ran out on the Cajuns on our 5. Time management probably won't ever be a problem in the future for les miles after this fiasco.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a very hot night. 105 heat index. I bet lsu players should drink more Gatorade. They appear to be cramping up quite often in the third qtr, but they have a big lead. Probably nothing to worry about.

Everything is ok. Holly Rowe says they are using this new product called Rehydralyte. I bet that really takes off. Look out Gatorade, you have a competitor.

Ha, that's a laugh. Just saw a commercial joking about a 4 team playoff in college football. That won't happen in my lifetime. Tennessee is making it closer, 21-7. We need to get it closer to make lsu nervous.

Ruh roh, 2 tds later it's 21-24 lsu fans are quiet. The last td for ut was set up by an int returned to the two. Go Vols!

143ey9z.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Lol, nice one Lawrence.

We just tied the score! Reminds me of the Notre Dame game in southbend. What a game! Go VOLS!:clapping:

Touchdown.....Big Orange! Vols win...Vols win!

Btw, Bob Davies Sukked as a coach and an announcer.

I'm watching the replay of this too. Just saw Ainge's pirouetting interception in the end zone. It was equal parts graceful and horrible.

BTW, thanks for the spoiler alert.

I was just having some fun. I'm bored out of my mind. The season can't get here soon enough. Here's to the Vols channeling some of the great defensive line play from 2005 for the 2014 season. Harrelson, Harrell, and Mahelona were beast in this ball game. Go VOLS!!:salute:

This game may have single handedly killed any chance Rehydralyte had. By the fourth quarter LSU looks like they hydrated with Mountain Dew.

They did look gassed. Tennessee can get humid as hell. Is Louisiana worse, I'm not sure? I wonder if Les had his boys in shape, because Tennessee got their second wind and mashed on em in the second half. The hurricane also could have played a part. It was lsu's first home game that season.

They are pretty tough. Jamarcus Russell at qb and Joseph addai at rb, Not looking good in the first half. I bet that Russell guy will be a hall of famer in the nfl. Addai is probably to small to play at the next level. I'll keep you posted, I'm watching on dvr. We need this one. Sorry, I haven't had a tv in ten years, just now getting caught up. What's happened over the last decade with my Vols??? I hope all good. Is Fulmer still the coach?

Ainge will end his career when he throws that wounded duck and gets slammed into the goalpost.

What's funny is that I would rather be in this thread than most of the others in the other forums that have been beat to death. I mean really! Some of those threads are about to have a press conference and state, "can't we all just get along?"

OP owes me $.

Made me late for work this morning. Saw this thread and wondered, "What game does the SEC network have on now?"

It was UGA UK 2009. Couldn't get out of the house.

I watched that LSU game about 3 weeks ago. It kinda made me sad thinking about the season we could've had that year instead of the one we did have.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back