Ohio State QB Braxton Miller Injured

Their season is tanked if Miller is out for the season. I would say 11-1, 10-2 in the pressure cooker that is the B1G regular season schedule.

Heard it was something non contact too. Sucks for kid, but not gonna feel bad for "the" Ohio state university.

This can't be good for Urbie's heart condition. If OSU has a bad season, he may retire...again.

If I were a Michigan fan, I'd send coach over a pizza from Papa John's. To cheer him up.

Reggie Miller?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY[/youtube]

Reggie-Miller.jpg

Their season is tanked if Miller is out for the season. I would say 11-1, 10-2 in the pressure cooker that is the B1G regular season schedule.

He was out last year for a few games and they never skipped a beat. That offense doesn't need a QB it needs an athlete to run the offense. Ohio St has plenty of those

He was out last year for a few games and they never skipped a beat. That offense doesn't need a QB it needs an athlete to run the offense. Ohio St has plenty of those

That's because Kenny Guitton was better than Braxton Miller. This Barrett kid is coming off of a torn ACL and is a RFr.

VN Store

Back