Buck EasSPN

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Basically, so if you don't toss the money to EasSPN (a pay off) you can't be a fan any longer. They are holding sports for ransom. I can't even watch the Browns game tonight with out paying EasSPN ransom. They are holding sports as hostage and it should be illegal. The fact that they influence peoples opinions about who should and shouldn't be in the championship games and then claim to be a sports news organization is a conflict of interest and should be illegal in the first place. In America money buys justice apparently, and EasSPN bought it. They now own sports. Enjoy your EasSPN Bought and paid for bam a championships and playoffs. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Basically, so if you don't toss the money to EasSPN (a pay off) you can't be a fan any longer. They are holding sports for ransom. I can't even watch the Browns game tonight with out paying EasSPN ransom. They are holding sports as hostage and it should be illegal. The fact that they influence peoples opinions about who should and shouldn't be in the championship games and then claim to be a sports news organization is a conflict of interest and should be illegal in the first place. In America money buys justice apparently, and EasSPN bought it. They now own sports. Enjoy your EasSPN Bought and paid for bam a championships and playoffs. :hi:
Amen?

So how exactly does espn force the leagues to broadcast the games on their channel? That's some serious power

I realize EasSPN BOUGHT THE RIGHTS TO MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. They paid off the NFL and Now you have to pay them off. It a racket. I used to able to be a fan with out paying someone off.

I used to be able to watch on JUSTIN but EasSPN nailed them during the world cup for not paying their ransom money and it got shut down.

BOYCOT EasSPN. That's the only way. Don't buy in. Enjoy your bought and paid for playoffs. You know EVERYONE in that playoff comedy (committee) has some sort of financial ties right? It's a BUSINESS arrangement. A mob arrangement.

So would you listen to preseason on the radio with out a few beers? It s beer week in my area. Very good beers. Sick to death of paying off EasSPN....Sick to death!

VN Store

Back