Results are in: Alabama voted ‘most hated college football team’

Watched ESPN 30/30 about Sly Croom.

Great story, Bama hired Shula over him because he was black. Mal Moore said himself, Sly was more qualified than Shula but the U of A wasn't ready for a black coach.

More reason to hate Bama.

Reactions: 2 people
I hate Auburn way more than Bama. If fans outside of the state dealt with Auburn fans regularly, they would probably agree.

I wished Tennessee was voted #1 in that poll.
It would mean we are doing something right.

Not sure winning is the only factors involved, although I doubt many losing teams would be picked. FSU probably wouldn't make it too high in the list even though I am sure the opinion of Winston is not too high. Jimbo is now the face of the team and I would say he is one of the better guys in football.

On the exact opposite end, you have Bama and Saban... well, good luck with that and all.

I think winning is only one of the factors why they are disliked at the moment, heck, before Saban was there I just thought of Bama as another team.

Not sure winning is the only factors involved, although I doubt many losing teams would be picked. FSU probably wouldn't make it too high in the list even though I am sure the opinion of Winston is not too high. Jimbo is now the face of the team and I would say he is one of the better guys in football.

On the exact opposite end, you have Bama and Saban... well, good luck with that and all.

I think winning is only one of the factors why they are disliked at the moment, heck, before Saban was there I just thought of Bama as another team.

Half of it is their success (mostly recent); the other half is their 85%'s perennial dickheadedness as a fanbase.

Reactions: 1 person
I hate Auburn way more than Bama. If fans outside of the state dealt with Auburn fans regularly, they would probably agree.

I won't argue with you, since you actually live there, but I've been to Montgomery a few times. Bama fans were the only ones who ever thought it a good idea to yell at and verbally insult my wife and I for wearing Tennessee gear.

I won't argue with you, since you actually live there, but I've been to Montgomery a few times. Bama fans were the only ones who ever thought it a good idea to yell at and verbally insult my wife and I for wearing Tennessee gear.

Agreed. Barn fans, at least the ones I know, are a on a different level than the 'bama fans I let talk to me. Not nearly as full of dumbassery. And they dress better.

Bama is also the biggest cheaters in the league, if not NCAA history Nobody, I mean nobody likes a cheater.

UT is still on probation.

Your statement does nothing to discredit Liberty's statement. In fact, your argument has no bearing on his argument at all. UT can be on probation and Alabama still be the biggest cheaters. I would expect a writer to grasp these concepts.

Your statement does nothing to discredit Liberty's statement. In fact, your argument has no bearing on his argument at all. UT can be on probation and Alabama still be the biggest cheaters. I would expect a writer to grasp these concepts.

His words: "nobody likes a cheater." I like Alabama; he (and you) likes Tennessee. Both have been cheaters: Bama more frequently, Tennessee more recently.

His words: "nobody likes a cheater." I like Alabama; he (and you) likes Tennessee. Both have been cheaters: Bama more frequently, Tennessee more recently.

His "nobody likes a cheater" is obviously hyperbole. If he were to say he was "hungry enough to eat a horse", would you expect him to eat an entire horse?

VN Store

Back