I'll be in Athens some this season

white65

I've got a buddy in a Frat at UGA, I'll be going down for the Clemson and Tennessee games for sure. But unless he can get me in for student price I'll probly only pay for the Tennessee game.

UGA fans and UT fans that have been to Athens. What should I look forward to doing in Athens besides alittle partying?

There is nothing worth doing or seeing in Athens besides fine women and a great bar scene.

Reactions: 1 person
I've got a buddy in a Frat at UGA, I'll be going down for the Clemson and Tennessee games for sure. But unless he can get me in for student price I'll probly only pay for the Tennessee game.

UGA fans and UT fans that have been to Athens.What should I look forward to doing in Athens besides alittle partying?

A LOT of partying! You're welcome.

I've been there 5-6 times myself. It's fun!

UGA fans and UT fans that have been to Athens. What should I look forward to doing in Athens besides alittle partying?

The bar scene downtown is pretty solid. Other than that, visit the varsity and get yourself a chili cheese dog or two. That's about it. It's a small town with its existence owed to the university.

Does any place in Athens serve beer on sunday? I'll be in Athens for the USU game.

VN Store

Back