New Adidas Kansas Jayhawk unis

508mikey

Bu4u483IMAIFywR.jpg

The uniform is pretty tacky looking, especially the gigantic jayhawk on the helmet. However, I have seen worse (some of the really old NFL throwbacks for example). Lose the bird on the helmet and shoulders and the uniform wouldn't be that bad. I feel sorry for the Kansas fans who have to watch a horrible football team in ugly uniforms.

Reactions: 1 person
It will probably look better on the field, at a distance.

When the Bucs showed their helmets, followed by the new unis, I thought it looked horrible.

Now that I've seen them on the field, at TV distance, it doesn't look too bad. I like the unis, but the helmet logo is too big for the Bucs. Similar to this. It will look better on the field.

It will probably look better on the field, at a distance.

When the Bucs showed their helmets, followed by the new unis, I thought it looked horrible.

Now that I've seen them on the field, at TV distance, it doesn't look too bad. I like the unis, but the helmet logo is too big for the Bucs. Similar to this. It will look better on the field.

Those Bucs unis do look pretty good but the team no so - I would like to see Denver get something different too

Those Bucs unis do look pretty good but the team no so - I would like to see Denver get something different too

I've seen Arena Football teams that have better uniforms than the Bucs. I give them about 2 years tops before they follow the Vikings and Bills and go back to a more classic look.

The uniform is pretty tacky looking, especially the gigantic jayhawk on the helmet. However, I have seen worse (some of the really old NFL throwbacks for example). Lose the bird on the helmet and shoulders and the uniform wouldn't be that bad. I feel sorry for the Kansas fans who have to watch a horrible football team in ugly uniforms.

Kansas has football fans?

That Jayhawk is in immediate need of updating. That has to be the most outdated mascot in college sports.

That Jayhawk is in immediate need of updating. That has to be the most outdated mascot in college sports.

I would say Stanford and Western Kentucky have the dumbest mascots right now - but you are right about that Jayhawk -- look at the basketball floor the stupid thing takes up 2/3 of the court.

I guess Adidas just plans on going down in a blaze of infamy with it's football contracts.

Michigan is wearing these vs Penn state

BuiGFSZCAAAQmI4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I guess Adidas just plans on going down in a blaze of infamy with it's football contracts.

Michigan is wearing these vs Penn state

BuiGFSZCAAAQmI4.jpg

I saw the shoes for these unis - they are a neon yellow more new unis for other teams on this link -- have not seen anything about the supposedly new Vols smokey greys Ranking College Football's New Uniforms for 2014

Last edited:
I dont care for those Oklahoma uniforms though - I bet the tradtionalists there are furious with the white helmets and I bet they wear these uniforms against UT

VN Store

Back