Talk about in dream land...

roddo518

Coach
Just went to Florida chat rooms and most are predicting 10-2 or better regular season. Oh, and ticket is already punched to be one of the four playoff teams. And I thought we were getting a little loopy with some of our predictions on UTs season. Wow.

Reactions: 10 people
There is a much better chance for UF to win 10 games than us winning 8 games. The talk about them having another bad season and Muschamp getting fired is more than likely ridiculous.

what chat room was this?

Gator, do you not visit your chat rooms? Or do you only hang out here? Maybe I should have went on there and posted some bs to stir the pot like you do here.

CLF4L 10646 posts 23 hours ago
Idaho W 56-3
Eastern Michigan W 52-7
Kentucky W 34-10
@ Alabama L 27-17
@ Tennessee W 34-13
LSU W 17-14
Mizzou W 34-17
Georgia W 27-21
@ Vanderbilt W 45-10
South Carolina W 24-14
Eastern Kentucky W 62-3
@ Florida State L 38-24
Offense: 32.4 PPG
Defense: 14.8 PPG
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Here is mine, what say you??
Sat. Aug. 30 vs. Idaho 7:00 PM ET ESPNU W
Sat. Sep. 6 vs. Eastern Michigan 4:00 PM ET SECN W
Sat. Sep. 13 vs. Kentucky 7:30 PM ET SECN W
Sat. Sep. 20 at 7 Alabama TBA L
Sat. Oct 4 at Tennessee TBA W
Sat. Oct. 11 vs. 14 LSU TBA W
Sat. Oct. 18 vs. 5 Missouri TBA W
Sat. Nov. 1 vs. Georgia* 3:30 PM ET CBS W
Sat. Nov. 8 at 24 Vanderbilt TBA W
Sat. Nov. 15 vs. 4 South Carolina TBA W
Sat. Nov. 22 vs. Eastern Kentucky TBA W
Sat. Nov. 29 at 1 Florida State TBA L
I think we go 10-2 and make a New Year's Bowl Game
Bama RB will be too tough, but we keep it within 8-12 on road and respectable
I really think we beat LSU and USCE at home...not saying we are clearly better teams then either, but we win in Swamp
Mizzou has it coming to them for last season
Ditto for Vandy
Tenn stinks, but game is later this season and worries me a bit, they need a signature win and will make this their Super Bowl...will come down to a FG IMO (Hardin, you hearing me)
I think only game we may not be super close is at FSU...
10-2, I am on the record, and drinking the Kool Aid
I am all in with Roper and the new O...
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Flag Quote

bossgator 1591 posts 23 hours ago
Undefeated @ home, beat UT, Vandy, UGA, lose to Bama and F$U.
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

JimboSlice 689 posts 23 hours ago
11-1 loss to LSU
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote
Just a few of the many, I left off a few that said 14-1, got tired of copying the bs.

Reactions: 2 people
We beat them in recruiting last year, and are killing them thus far this year. Given even teams I would take Butch over Muschamp any day. That being said, the teams are not even this year... but anything can happen on Saturday.

Reactions: 2 people
I visit both and as I stated I think 8 is the #. There are guys that are so called experts and get paid that have FL winning 10... Not so crazy when you read a bunch of TN fans having UT winning 8 and I haven't seen an expert predict that...

Reactions: 1 person
All those injuries last year....and no recurrence injury/weak play this year....with that schedule in the SEC...and Driskel? and Dooley?

We beat them in recruiting last year, and are killing them thus far this year. Given even teams I would take Butch over Muschamp any day. That being said, the teams are not even this year... but anything can happen on Saturday.

Keep in mind that UT beat FL in recruiting because UT signed more players. Doesn't mean that they signed better players and only 11 can play at a time.

They will beat us and win the East

(VN luck)

Not sure about winning the east but I fully expect a big bounce back from Florida and they will no doubt post their ho-hum, run of the mill, annual win over Tennessee ..... for at least one more year.

True they aren't doing very well in recruiting this season, but check their classes on Rivals the last five years only Alabama has signed more top 100 players in the SEC. Their average class ranking the last five years is 5th nationally and second again only to Bama. They have the talent to be good. Their QB will be huge key to the season, they will go as far as he will take them because their defense will be outstanding. I have them going 8-4 with losses to Bama, SC, LSU, and FSU.

Not sure about winning the east but I fully expect a big bounce back from Florida and they will no doubt post their ho-hum, run of the mill, annual win over Tennessee ..... for at least one more year.
No. Fla won't beat us this year, in spite of us fans playing the B**ch role we have become used to. Time to change attitudes KB. Past is just that.

Reactions: 5 people
Keep in mind that UT beat FL in recruiting because UT signed more players. Doesn't mean that they signed better players and only 11 can play at a time.

What? No..... we beat you in recruiting because we beat you in recruiting. They only count the top 20 recruits.

Reactions: 12 people
Gator, do you not visit your chat rooms? Or do you only hang out here? Maybe I should have went on there and posted some bs to stir the pot like you do here.

CLF4L 10646 posts 23 hours ago
Idaho W 56-3
Eastern Michigan W 52-7
Kentucky W 34-10
@ Alabama L 27-17
@ Tennessee W 34-13
LSU W 17-14
Mizzou W 34-17
Georgia W 27-21
@ Vanderbilt W 45-10
South Carolina W 24-14
Eastern Kentucky W 62-3
@ Florida State L 38-24
Offense: 32.4 PPG
Defense: 14.8 PPG
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

Here is mine, what say you??
Sat. Aug. 30 vs. Idaho 7:00 PM ET ESPNU W
Sat. Sep. 6 vs. Eastern Michigan 4:00 PM ET SECN W
Sat. Sep. 13 vs. Kentucky 7:30 PM ET SECN W
Sat. Sep. 20 at 7 Alabama TBA L
Sat. Oct 4 at Tennessee TBA W
Sat. Oct. 11 vs. 14 LSU TBA W
Sat. Oct. 18 vs. 5 Missouri TBA W
Sat. Nov. 1 vs. Georgia* 3:30 PM ET CBS W
Sat. Nov. 8 at 24 Vanderbilt TBA W
Sat. Nov. 15 vs. 4 South Carolina TBA W
Sat. Nov. 22 vs. Eastern Kentucky TBA W
Sat. Nov. 29 at 1 Florida State TBA L
I think we go 10-2 and make a New Year's Bowl Game
Bama RB will be too tough, but we keep it within 8-12 on road and respectable
I really think we beat LSU and USCE at home...not saying we are clearly better teams then either, but we win in Swamp
Mizzou has it coming to them for last season
Ditto for Vandy
Tenn stinks, but game is later this season and worries me a bit, they need a signature win and will make this their Super Bowl...will come down to a FG IMO (Hardin, you hearing me)
I think only game we may not be super close is at FSU...
10-2, I am on the record, and drinking the Kool Aid
I am all in with Roper and the new O...
Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Flag Quote

bossgator 1591 posts 23 hours ago
Undefeated @ home, beat UT, Vandy, UGA, lose to Bama and F$U.
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote

JimboSlice 689 posts 23 hours ago
11-1 loss to LSU
Flag Quote
ReplyQuote
Just a few of the many, I left off a few that said 14-1, got tired of copying the bs.

alright, let's try this again.

what is the name of the website?

Florida.247sports,

I googled message boards for fla gators football, this was top one that showed up.

The gators will have a very tough season imo. A lot of turnover with coaching and the vols know all to well about changes in schemes regardless of the athletes on the field

VN Store

Back