Don't look now, but SOS

Rooster1

Has the second ranked class in the nation, who said he hates recruiting? Damn sure nailing it now, dude wants another SEC championship

Has the second ranked class in the nation, who said he hates recruiting? Damn sure nailing it now, dude wants another SEC championship

I remember the first time I drank. Get the **** out of here. How was that BCS game you didn't get to go to because of us last year?

Edit

You posted this in the Football Forum originally, therefor I responded the way I did. We'll see who qualifies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's still very early in the 2015 cycle, and it looks like your class is full. You guys definitely have a very good class, but it's not going to finish at 2.

I have no idea what's going on in here. I'm just going to sit and watch the ship sink.

CakjE.png

Reactions: 2 people
I was pretty young during the OBC's tenure at UF...were academic qualifying issues a thing for him there too? I can't remember ever hearing much about it.

They're issues everywhere (that's serious about football)...and it comes and goes.

I was pretty young during the OBC's tenure at UF...were academic qualifying issues a thing for him there too? I can't remember ever hearing much about it.

I don't think it's been an issue for a Spurrier outside of this particular group of recruits.

Last edited:
He could return to FL with no problem in the future since he has a huge beach house a hour and 15 minutes from the Swamp on Crescent Beach.

I have drove by it at least 50 times and its a nice crib.

He could return to FL with no problem in the future since he has a huge beach house a hour and 15 minutes from the Swamp on Crescent Beach.

I have drove by it at least 50 times and its a nice crib.

so your a stalker also?...weird...o...

I case you missed it, arguably your best team in school history, lost to undoubtly one of our worst. The moral of this story is, SUCK IT! We're coming up and you should be afraid.

VN Store

Back