Former Vol Commit Otha Peters Transferring from Arkansas

Big Orange 98

Any chance he looks at the vols again? 4 star and the number 6 inside linebacker in the country coming out of high school.

Any chance he looks at the vols again? 4 star and the number 6 inside linebacker in the country coming out of high school.

not very likely. typically when transferring from an SEC school, players are not released to other SEC schools. Since he is junior, he is likely going to division 2 so he can play immediately and not have to redshirt

I say no to guys who didn't want to be Vols. I understand that Dooley didn't help the matter any, but we want talented players who want to be here. We don't need to take a back seat to anybody. I say screw guys like Jalen Ramsey and Peters. The way CBJ and this staff recruits we don't have to beg for guys to come play for us, and we sure don't have to take on players who choice other schools over us when we highly recruited them.

Reactions: 5 people
I say no to guys who didn't want to be Vols. I understand that Dooley didn't help the matter any, but we want talented players who want to be here. We don't need to take a back seat to anybody. I say screw guys like Jalen Ramsey and Peters. The way CBJ and this staff recruits we don't have to beg for guys to come play for us, and we sure don't have to take on players who choice other schools over us when we highly recruited them.

Alvin Kamara

Reactions: 13 people
Perhaps he can get white girled at Arkansas State?

She probably won't be quite as cute as the SEC quality girl...

Reactions: 1 person

tumblr_ls400eJKpe1r317bvo1_250.gif

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back