Most disliked team in the SEC

onevol74

The Montgomery Advertiser-Journal is running a poll of the most disliked team in the SEC. Nothing would be more embarrassing than winning this poll in your own state. So far Alabama is in the lead. Hopefully we can help them win another Championship.

See link below:

Poll: Which SEC team do you dislike the most?

Shouldn't be close. Nobody likes Bammers or the state of Alabama for that matter

Alabama 65.5% (150 votes)

Arkansas 0.44% (1 votes)

Auburn 12.23% (28 votes)

Florida 2.62% (6 votes)

Georgia 2.62% (6 votes)

Kentucky 0.44% (1 votes)

LSU 6.55% (15 votes)

Mississippi 0.44% (1 votes)

Mississippi State 0.87% (2 votes)

Missouri 0.44% (1 votes)

South Carolina 0.44% (1 votes)

Tennessee 4.37% (10 votes)

Texas A&M 1.75% (4 votes)

Vanderbilt 1% (3 votes)

The best thing to ever come out of Alabama is Interstate 10. That's because it goes out both east and west and doesn't take long to cross the 'Bama portion.

Reactions: 2 people
Not surprised the see Bama and the Barn 1 and 2.
My top 5 would be:

Bama
The Barn
FL
GA
TENN

Reactions: 1 person
How is tennessee in your top 5 hated teams, when you're a tennessee fan?

0550e0630e27661e7b5b18fc58bec79c17f698723f75f361c6598abd94a5a603.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Bammer should be #1. It's like the Yankees. There is no in between gray area. They have a lot of fans for being successful and they have a lot of haters for being successful.

Bammer should be #1. It's like the Yankees. There is no in between gray area. They have a lot of fans for being successful and they have a lot of haters for being successful.

Seems like an oversimplification.

Really ? You could have used the Dallas Cowboys as an example instead of the Yankees -- Jerry Jones is pretty well hated by many fans

I would love TN to be the most hated team in the SEC. That would mean we are winning!

I don't want to be that team that rival fans root for when not playing their team. That's pity support. I used to do it for Vandy.

Really ? You could have used the Dallas Cowboys as an example instead of the Yankees -- Jerry Jones is pretty well hated by many fans

I've been a Dallas fan all my life and the Cowboys haven't been relevant since the mid 90's. Jerry is hated, but by Cowboy fans so that doesn't count. Since it's been so long since the Cowboys beat anybody when it matters, they aren't as high on the hate meter as they were 15-20 years ago. The Patriots probably have that title now. You either hate them or love them.

I would love TN to be the most hated team in the SEC. That would mean we are winning!

I don't want to be that team that rival fans root for when not playing their team. That's pity support. I used to do it for Vandy.

I use to also but never agian. Vandy can lose every game for the next 10 years now. Actually that would make me happy now.

I hate bama, because I grew up in late 70's early 80's and they dominated us. I did respect them though, I hated them like sh## but with respect. Now when Florida started winning in the mid 90's things changed. They were the breeding ground for the cocky, loud, elitist fans that are all over the SEC. They all need an East Tennessee a$$ kicking. My answer would be that I would be proud to beat Bama, and I would love to beat Florida, so I could rub it in their smart a$$ faces.:good!:

VN Store

Back