For those interested in following Cuonzo at Cal

bleedingTNorange

@EvanDaniels: Big news from @JoshGershon. Oscar Frayer is a top 50 recruit in the 2016 class. Very good athlete. Cuonzo Martin with a big one early.

Reactions: 2 people
It's hard for BTO posting on two boards....he gets confused sometimes lol

Not at all, people posted when Pearl landed Cinmeon Bowers at Auburn, thought I would post, has to do with a former coach. As I have said, you may dislike the guy, but I will still pull for him unless they play Tennessee.

I was of the opinion he was improving as both a HC and recruiter, so I will be very interested to see how he does at Cal, I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Reactions: 2 people
Not at all, people posted when Pearl landed Cinmeon Bowers at Auburn, thought I would post, has to do with a former coach. As I have said, you may dislike the guy, but I will still pull for him unless they play Tennessee.

I was of the opinion he was improving as both a HC and recruiter, so I will be very interested to see how he does at Cal, I'm sorry if that bothers you.

I don't care who you pull for but pull for him on the cal board....I don't care who Pearl lands either except for how it effects Tennessee's program.

Reactions: 1 person

Majority of the fans wanted Pearl to replace Martin while he was here. That is why Pearl was relevant.

Nobody wants Martin back. Everyone is glad he is gone. He didn't even want to be here and admitted that he felt that way during his first year. Continue to bring him up will only cause you to disconnect with the rest on this board.

Reactions: 6 people
Majority of the fans wanted Pearl to replace Martin while he was here. That is why Pearl was relevant.

Nobody wants Martin back. Everyone is glad he is gone. He didn't even want to be here and admitted that he felt that way during his first year. Continue to bring him up will only cause you to disconnect with the rest on this board.

Is that supposed to bother me, because it doesn't, it's a freaking message board?

Don't be sorry, not at all. Perfectly legit post IN THE NCAA FORUM and don't have to have anything at all to do with Tennessee, (even though it is of interest to many) so you can "laff" at the laffers malaprops..

Thanks for the post.

Majority? BS.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't be sorry, not at all. Perfectly legit post IN THE NCAA FORUM and don't have to have anything at all to do with Tennessee, (even though it is of interest to many) so you can "laff" at the laffers malaprops..

Thanks for the post.

It started out in the UT bball forum and got moved over here by mods. You quoted a post from when it was still in the UT bball forum.

VN Store

Back