Byron De'vinner

PrattvilleVol

RIP RichRollin
Because fifty something year old men steering (pimping) recruits to Alabama and other schools deserve a reserved beat down thread. He puts in a lot of...cough...volunteer work.

Smash this clown!

Reactions: 3 people
He wrote this on Facebook a year ago...
Dear Butch Jones Tommy Thigpen and Martinez. I don't care if you tell recruits I'm not welcomed or I've been banned from UT. Let's air the laundry out. I have been cleared by the NCAA of any wrongdoing. Let's tell theae recruits the truth you fear me. This goes back to 2011 when NO Memphis kids wanted to go to UT and it's my fault. Yes I hate UT, but wouldn't tell a kid where to or not to go. The kids can see for themselves of your track record. Martinez has been run out of Georgia Oklahoma State and Auburn now you think he can win at UT NO! You should have kept Coach Dooley at least he didn't cheat and lie to the kids. So when you want to bash someone you might want to realize I have friends around the country that listen to me and no I have norhing good to say about that place in Knoxville. Look at how many Afro American kids have signed with UT that have been dismissed. All are not bad, but the culture in Knoxville isn't good for a Afro American ? with Jayson Swain and 3 others

Last edited:
What a badass

BIGTQ70CUAE-uP0.jpg

11564483-large.jpg

He wrote this in Facebook a year ago...

Exactly my point. This guy spends a lot...I mean a lot of time trying to pull recruits from UT. Handlers are garbage and he's not doing this for free. He's a garbage leach trying to benefit himself off of HS kids.

Reactions: 2 people
He's after Richmond and McGraw hard...he's @uab_77 on twitter. The point is what's in it for a 54 year old fat ass? Obvious and only a matter of time until he's exposed.

Why does he think our staff fears him. Only thing I'd be scared of is him sitting on me.
I'm guessing he thought he could keep us from getting a good class (this was before our major '14 class signed). He thought our coaches were scared of him because he thinks he has the power to keep good recruits away from UT. The only thing he has the power to do is be a shoe in for a role as Big Momma or Fat Albert in the next movie. Maybe Madea but he's probably too fat for that

He's after Richmond and McGraw hard...he's @uab_77 on twitter. The point is what's in it for a 54 year old fat ass? Obvious and only a matter of time until he's exposed.
He's already been exposed. Been under NCAA investigation at least once, but the NCAA is worthless.

I'm not scared of this guy keeping away recruits. If this guy came up to me as a high schooler he would've probably not have been treated very nice to say the least. His "charity" is a fraud too is it not? That's what I've read at least

He's a POS who should just go off and have a heart attack. When he has sex with his wife, it creates an earthquake.

Yall remember when he had all of those "sponsors" on his site and a VN decided to contact those "sponsors"? Then those companies told BD to take them off of his site or theyd sue.

Reactions: 7 people
He tries to leach on kids that dont really have a father figure in there life and thats the way he gets to them. He got to mcgraw that way but i dont think he will get to richmond.

Reactions: 1 person
Yall remember when he had all of those "sponsors" on his site and a VN decided to contact those "sponsors"? Then those companies told BD to take them off of his site or theyd sue.

That was hilarious. He's no better than somebody on American greed. Put tusks on him and you got a walrus.

He's a POS who should just go off and have a heart attack. When he has sex with his wife, it creates an earthquake.

I mean... C'mon man. I can't stand the guy either but a heart attack? Football isn't life or death.

I mean... C'mon man. I can't stand the guy either but a heart attack? Football isn't life or death.

I'm sure society would be better off without him. If Football didnt exist, he'd run another scam.

He has to maintain his bra size somehow.
Here's a joke: who's got a bigger bra size, De'vinner or Kate Upton?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I'm sure society would be better off without him. If Football didnt exist, he'd run another scam.

He has to maintain his bra size somehow.
Here's a joke: who's got a bigger bra size, De'vinner or Kate Upton?
Dexter way of thinking... I like it personally. If he died of that eminent heart attack tomorrow, who on here would honestly mourn or even give a damn?

I bet his family would care.

And it's imminent. :whistling:
Is his family closet Vol fans? :lol: I said on here (VN). They'd love this thread :)

Can't judge his family because I don't know if they are scum like Byron. Does he even have a family?

Is his family closet Vol fans? :lol: I said on here (VN). They'd love this thread :)

Can't judge his family because I don't know if they are scum like Byron. Does he even have a family?

Misread your comment. Haha But it's all good, I'm just trying to stir the pot a little. :eek:k:

Dude y'all are going hard tonight... Kinda weirding me out a little.

The thread needs that pic of his fat ass eating a cheeseburger...Byron probably hasn't seen his d**k in decades...or ever seen a vagina at all.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope we aren't in on any kids that would even give that slovenly, barely literate pig the time of day. Just look at that fool! Does he look like he should be giving advice to anyone?

VN Store

Back