38-1

McCat

Rent free in your head
Kentucky held an open practice tonight in preparation for the Bahamas trip next week. They'll be on TV 6 times during the trip- here's a chance for us all to see what they'll be like, minus WCS.

image.jpg

Seems like UK just took one of these trips.
I thought you only get one every four years.

Seems like UK just took one of these trips.
I thought you only get one every four years.

You are correct about the every 4 years. Kentucky's last trip was the Canadian trip in August 2010 with the Brandon Knight led team.

Hey, that's awesome. I'm not a big basketball guy, but I always enjoy watching my teams play teams they don't normally play.

I hope you enjoy it.

Eh, I probably wouldn't have posted it, but I'll comment on it. We will be deep, not the best at any one position, but deep. If the Harrisons work on their D then we will be formidable. I want to see Ullis throw lots of lobs to the big guys.

Eh, I probably wouldn't have posted it, but I'll comment on it. We will be deep, not the best at any one position, but deep. If the Harrisons work on their D then we will be formidable. I want to see Ullis throw lots of lobs to the big guys.

****, I'll post it all day long to see people foam at the mouth over "off-topic posting in a Tennessee forum." It's great entertainment.

Bahahaha this thread is a joke right?

No one here gives two ****s about UK basketball except for you and the other UK fan.

Reactions: 2 people
I was raised in kentucky for 22 years. I don't like them but I also can't deny they are one of the best teams in the league
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here's why you care... Ron F-ing Slay plays for Chalons-Reims.

So the French gave up quickly...(rim shot)

BuyGvD1IUAAnk8n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back