The Saban era is ovah!

BeattieFeathers

Saban's defense had become antiquated in modern college football. He gave up 30 points three times last year against a middle of the pack schedule.
Gus Malzahn showed the world how to match up against saban's bigger, slower defense. The linebacker and running back positions are becoming less and less important. who cares if saban has ten rbs stacked like cord wood. Having an elusive qb able to get the ball in space to the Josh Malones and Marquez norths of the world is where it's at. You better have the ability to play with five and six dbs. Saban didn't even have two good corners last season and it showed. It limited his ability to substitute, in spite of Bama's lofty recruiting ratings.
Bear was slow to recognize the wishbone had gone the way of the do to bird. Saban's stubbornness, lack of foresight, and lapse in judgment in hiring the biggest clown show in college football will be his demise.

Reactions: 4 people
If any of your reasoning is valid... all it means is that we will see if Saban can do something Fulmer couldn't... evolve and change with the game.

Reactions: 3 people
You are right... Probably won't make it out of fall camp without getting fired . Also.. He is having tons on issues getting recruits

Reactions: 5 people
You are right... Probably won't make it out of fall camp without getting fired . Also.. He is having tons on issues getting recruits

Yeah, his success these past few years has been minimal. He'll never come close to being the Bear.

Reactions: 2 people
If any of your reasoning is valid... all it means is that we will see if Saban can do something Fulmer couldn't... evolve and change with the game.

He won't as he is stubborn. Nobody knew bear Bryant's career was over when Bama waltzed into neyland in 1982 with the nations top ranked team. Six months later he was dead literally.
I'm telling you Bama's systems have become antiquated. His talent is not as good as folks think. They are done...they don't know it yet! That's what funny.....

be careful about these statements because their are several doubting thomas' on this board.

I agree the end is coming soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Saban's defense had become antiquated in modern college football. He gave up 30 points three times last year against a middle of the pack schedule.
Gus Malzahn showed the world how to match up against saban's bigger, slower defense. The linebacker and running back positions are becoming less and less important. who cares if saban has ten rbs stacked like cord wood. Having an elusive qb able to get the ball in space to the Josh Malones and Marquez norths of the world is where it's at. You better have the ability to play with five and six dbs. Saban didn't even have two good corners last season and it showed. It limited his ability to substitute, in spite of Bama's lofty recruiting ratings.
Bear was slow to recognize the wishbone had gone the way of the do to bird. Saban's stubbornness, lack of foresight, and lapse in judgment in hiring the biggest clown show in college football will be his demise.

Alright...fess up.

Who liked this?

Who is the enabler?

Reactions: 13 people
He won't as he is stubborn. Nobody knew bear Bryant's career was over when Bama waltzed into neyland in 1982 with the nations top ranked team. Six months later he was dead literally.
I'm telling you Bama's systems have become antiquated. His talent is not as good as folks think. They are done...they don't know it yet! That's what funny.....
I hate those sister kissers but Bama is the standard right now.

I hope you are right... but I seriously doubt it.

Saban is a defensive innovator. Will he drop the 3-4? Doubt it. Will he adapt and adjust if he sees his level of success slipping... almost without a doubt.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back