Florida Gators Recruiting Class

WilliamDuVOL

Take it for what it's worth, if you like the news I mean. But wow what happened to the Gator's recruiting class? According to 247 they've dropped 29 places to 50th overall for the 2015 class.

Long time til February. As with ours, a lot rides on their season. The kiddies wanna see progress.

Many FloriDuh recruits have fallen by the wayside...

Following Coach Mustchumps introduction of the Gator's "Hostess Program"

florida-gators-d.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
Ouch. That is painful to watch, even for a rival.

It's okay. You'll lose all compassion and care for your fellow man here soon enough. Give it time.

In a few months, you'll not only be happy they'll lose commits, you'll be hoping for DUI's and bar fights for their current players, and a mass outbreak of syphillis for the whole defense.

It's what makes a rivalry a beautiful thing.

Reactions: 10 people
If Florida wins 8 plus games, you will see them finish with a top 10 class.

All depends on the season. If WM gets a solid vote of confidence after a bounce back year they will finish strong.

If not he gets fired its probably addition by subtraction in the long run anyway.

Yeah, I'm indifferent at this point.

If we win, recruiting will turn around and we'll be fine.

If not, Muschamp is gone and we can move on with the next guy.

If our luck hasnt truly changed what will happen is they beat us on some epic special teams breakdown on our part. Go on and have a few injuries finish 500ish fire Muschamp. Chip Kelly flames out in the NFL in year 2 and they hire him

Reactions: 1 person
It's okay. You'll lose all compassion and care for your fellow man here soon enough. Give it time.

In a few months, you'll not only be happy they'll lose commits, you'll be hoping for DUI's and bar fights for their current players, and a mass outbreak of syphillis for the whole defense.

It's what makes a rivalry a beautiful thing.

I try to be fair, because I feel we have no room to talk until we are back to winning. Perhaps I'm weary from a lack of vitamin football in my blood due to the off season. I guess I'll hold myself over with vitamin alcohol until August, or forever. Whatever seems convenient.

The 4 decommits at this point are hard to figure tho.

How so?

Not all decommits are a bad thing or mutual.

Williams and Payton were on a no visits policy so once each took visits they were removed from the board. Staff hasn't spoken to either in over a month.

Jalen Julius was expected to workout at camp and he decided against it. He wanted to play WR so both sides parted ways.

Lewis was expected once he didn't transfer to IMG.

Its more perception than stat of the program ATP. Look worse than it really is.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

How so?

Williams and Payton were on a no visits policy so once each took visits they were removed from the board. Staff hasn't spoken to either in over a month.

Jalen Julius was expected to workout at camp and he decided against it. He wanted to play WR so both sides parted ways.

If the coaching staff is sold on a commit, then why are they insisting he work out?

If the coaching staff is unsure about which position a recruit wants to play, or there's limited film on that recruit at either position, don't offer a scholarship.

It might look worse than it already is, but opposing coaches didn't exactly need additional ammunition to recruit against Muschamp before these kids decided to bail.

How so?

It may be.

Perception can carry a lot of weight tho, especially in recruiting. Right now the perception at UT is that Jones is taking UT back to the top. Outside of recruiting there are still plenty of questions as to whether or not that happens. The perception right now is positive and thats the reason for the recruiting success. Im no guru in recruiting but the reasons you just gave are not really glowing with positives. Especially at this time of the year.

VN Store

Back