Okay, this is just cool

Just noticed where he said that if you contact him he'll work with you on designing and building one for you.

That's really not that much for Legos.

And before you go on some rant, everyone has some sort of overly expensive hobby that others don't see the point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I worked with a last that bought 3, 100$ sets for her son for Christmas

Spend another $500 and buy a 3D printer. Sell for $100 each - bet a guy could sell 50 Neylands in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 1 person
Spend another $500 and buy a 3D printer. Sell for $100 each - bet a guy could sell 50 Neylands in a heartbeat.

831423p.jpg

http://www.brookstone.com/tennessee-volunteers-neyland-stadium-lighted-replica

Large is $485. Small $65.

As far as the Legos, it would be a cool project with the kids or something, but I was just surprised at the $500 price tag for the finished version.

831423p.jpg

http://www.brookstone.com/tennessee-volunteers-neyland-stadium-lighted-replica

Large is $485. Small $65.

As far as the Legos, it would be a cool project with the kids or something, but I was just surprised at the $500 price tag for the finished version.

These are not the complete stadium I dont think - it says 3D effect - (if anyone has would I would like to know) --- Danbury Mint made a nice replica of Neyland for 75 (and others), but no longer does but youre right 500 is quite high - could be because of a Lego movie being popular right now

These are not the complete stadium I dont think - it says 3D effect - (if anyone has would I would like to know) --- Danbury Mint made a nice replica of Neyland for 75 (and others), but no longer does but youre right 500 is quite high - could be because of a Lego movie being popular right now

Legos have been pricey for decades. Go down the Toys R Us lego aisle and price check a Millennium Falcon.

Then this guy would like to get paid for his time and craft. It's really not unreasonable.

Reactions: 2 people
That's really not that much for Legos.

And before you go on some rant, everyone has some sort of overly expensive hobby that others don't see the point.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know what it's like to have an expensive hobby but dang I don't remember my kids Legos being very expensive.:no:

I know what it's like to have an expensive hobby but dang I don't remember my kids Legos being very expensive.:no:

You must have been buying Mega Blocks.

Some Lego sets are as much as $299!

You must have been buying Mega Blocks.

Some Lego sets are as much as $299!

This. 25 years ago I was the owner of a $200 Lego airport and a $250 Shell gas station with connecting parking garage. The train set would've cost me both Christmas and my birthday. Legos have always been pricey.

I used to do stuff like this with Lego's and cards when I was 8-9 years old. Granted, not to this detail. Damn, I should have gone into stadium design/ architecture. Move over Art Vandelay!

I used to do stuff like this with Lego's and cards when I was 8-9 years old. Granted, not to this detail. Damn, I should have gone into stadium design/ architecture. Move over Art Vandelay!

I used to turn my mountain bike upside down, place those little fuzzy caterpillars in the chain, mumble something about the Geneva Convention and then crank them through the gears.

To each their own.

VN Store

Back