OU RB Joe Mixon Accused of Assaulting Woman

He assaults a woman in public, which lcauses 4 separate fractures, and he is "waiting for the truth to come out"?

lol. Is this lawyer serious?

5* huh....Suspended sentence, time served. The judge did make a statement by fining the band director. Carry on.

I hope he goes to prison too. There is nothing more low down than a guy who thinks he is big and bad and strikes a woman. What a little pansy.

Reactions: 5 people
I hope he goes to prison too. There is nothing more low down than a guy who thinks he is big and bad and strikes a woman. What a little pansy.

I dislike giving "likes" in a thread like this but I agree with you 100%. If this person did what he is accused of, yup, prison time.

I already said this in the 2015 OU thread in the FF.

Its sad the girl is fearing retaliation from the OU fan base.

If this happened with a TN player I wouldn't care if he was a Heisman winner the precious year, I would be calling for him to be kicked off the team.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. Stoops is really ''stooping'' these days. Hes the new urban Meyer. It would seem like he'd have had enough success that taking these character issueguys wou ldn't be worth the negative media attention.

Careful with the Thug word. You'll get smashed by all the folks saying "you don't know what his family life was like" or he never had anyone to provide guidance. Yada, yada, yada.

Honestly, let them say that. Won't change my opinion!

Careful with the Thug word. You'll get smashed by all the folks saying "you don't know what his family life was like" or he never had anyone to provide guidance. Yada, yada, yada.

Every team has guys on their team that rival fans will label as thugs, happens all the time

OU fans really trashing the girl over on Landthieves.com
She seems like the type that uses the "I'm a girl.. You can't hit me" **** as well. Probably drunk and high. Feel bad that this scum ruined a young mans life.

VN Store

Back