ETSU new logo

appvol

Thought it looked pretty good
11d28394a42f7d44198e2639b142951e.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Was just about to post this haha and i do like it alot cant wait for jersey reveal!

Also announced all basketball games will be played at Freedom Hall this year. I may actually go to some games now. The mini dome is a dump.

Are they changing the colors to orange and black? Not a fan of that.

While I find the design clever, it doesn't exactly say Buccaneers.

Edit: colors are still gold and blue but that pic looks orange and black to me.

Last edited:
The E logo is ok but the new buccaneer logo is terrible it looks exactly like the Appy state mountaineer logo except with a different hat and an ear ring

The E logo is ok but the new buccaneer logo is terrible it looks exactly like the Appy state mountaineer logo except with a different hat and an ear ring

You have a point but I like it better than the previous one. Especially for Football helmets (hopefully the E isn't the official helmet logo). It has a sense of motion whereas the old one looked like a ghost pirate off Scooby Doo.

It's not that similar to AppSt though....

02f8a93924a6bf93018d39dd4b6dfe85.jpg
app%20state.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Also announced all basketball games will be played at Freedom Hall this year. I may actually go to some games now. The mini dome is a dump.

The mini dome is badass. The short side fits the football field long ways. It even has a gun range.

This is scary... watch out UT, ETSU bout to unleash hell in the recruiting world.

Guess I'm in the minoriry. I think it's awful. That's the worst rendering of the state I've ever seen. Showed it to friends and other Soldiers here at Norfolk and they thought the middle part of the E was a boat.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back