Georgia D Lineman Arrested for Felony Assault

Two strikes and he's out. Probably hurts his chances of any pro career. Big guy, small brain. Maybe this will wake him up.

I hope so. I only post these types of things because it does affect us, but at the same time I hate seeing these talented young guys throw it all away over a dumb decision.

Reactions: 3 people
can't start letting your ho disrespect you...sometimes you just gotta choke her. Surely Mark Fulmer understands that.

Reactions: 4 people
Twice in one offseason? Getting busted for partying or a bar fight is one thing but theft and assaulting a female is a whole different kettle. I know they're young but why can't some of these young men see the big picture? Possible millions someday or jail time. Don't seem like a hard decision to me.

Real gem. My guess is that a majority of the team is probably glad he will be gone. Addition by subtraction thingy. Burr under the saddle. Coarse tampon. Something like that.

Absolutely pathetic and a rare bad move by Saban. This is not what you want around your program.

Saban may be getting a little desperate, I know number 1 class for years in a row, but what else could explain it.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back