Hialeah Gator

It appears you lost a commitment from Jacksonville Trinity Christian's Deontai Williams to Georgia. What does this mean with CeCe?

I don't think it means anything regarding Jefferson.

For all of Muschamp's warts, he can recruit defensive studs.

Williams was our lowest rated DB commit, so hopefully we find a replacement between now and February

For all of Muschamp's warts, he can recruit defensive studs.

Williams was our lowest rated DB commit, so hopefully we find a replacement between now and February

Wasn't sure if they are a package deal. Is Georgia a player for CeCe?

For all of Muschamp's warts, he can recruit defensive thugs.

Williams was our zone player who did not have an arrest record. Hopefully we can recruit Hernandez's brother between now and February

FYP

:lolabove:

Reactions: 1 person
Jacksonville Coast's Tristan Payton has also decommited today.

Any word Gators?

According to Rivals, Payton was being recruited by Joker Phillips.

Phillips leaving probably contributed to the decommit...or perhaps maybe Payton finally got around to watching UF's offense the past four seasons.

Reactions: 2 people
It appears you lost a commitment from Jacksonville Trinity Christian's Deontai Williams to Georgia. What does this mean with CeCe?
Means nothing to CeCe but it pretty much signals that Holland is Aubbie bound.

Payton took himself off the board when he took the visit to SC staff hasn't spoken with him since.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It is extremely disturbing to me that Florida is having difficulty securing top flight offensive talent. It could take quite some time for us to get competitive again for the best receivers, in particular.

It is extremely disturbing to me that Florida is having difficulty securing top flight offensive talent. It could take quite some time for us to get competitive again for the best receivers, in particular.

No one wants to go play somewhere where they don't think they're going to get better, which has mostly been the case for Florida's offense lately. Certainly a far cry from the Spurrier and Meyer days in Gainesville. Hiring Roper might have been a smart move in that regard, since the David Cutcliffe school of talent development is generally regarded as one of the best in the country.

You guys all need to get behind Muschamp and give him 100% support. :)

VN Store

Back