Arti-turf at Commonwealth

McCat

Rent free in your head
One of the surprises, even to Kentucky fans, yesterday at Media Day was Stoops' revelation that we'd likely install artificial turf as part of 2015 renovations. Make it blue, IMO.

Also revealed: Stoops' first name is Mark, not Mike, as many Kentucky fans thought. :whistling:

I think per ncaa rules, all newly installed turf has to be green. Places like Boise St. were grandfathered in.

Eastern Michigan must have not gotten the memo, their field is gray this season.

It was just a proposed rule but was denied. If it had passed last year, Boise St. would have had to change their field.

I would imagine the SEC would have to approve though. Plus I think Boise St. actually trademarked the blue field.

Last edited:
I would suggest making it red

That way, you won't see all the blood on the field after the rest of the SEC stomps your asses

Reactions: 3 people
1 out of 100, whatever. tennesse lost to a wide receiver

#mattroark

No. Derek Dooley lost to a WR.

Seriously, you have absolutely no room to be talking down to UT. UK is the laughing stock of the SEC. Always has been, always will be. Blind squirrels find nuts and a broken clock is right twice a day.

Seriously, you have absolutely no room to be talking down to UT. UK is the laughing stock of the SEC. Always has been, always will be. Blind squirrels find nuts and a broken clock is right twice day.

I didn't talk down. Just mattroarked. Derek Dooley was Georgia's revenge

Seriously, you have absolutely no room to be talking down to UT. UK is the laughing stock of the SEC. Always has been, always will be. Blind squirrels find nuts and a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'd still put UK over Vandy historically. Not that it's saying much.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd still put UK over Vandy historically. Not that it's saying much.

Truthfully, none of us are Bama, LSu, barn, and tho they've sucked off n on recently Florida.

The fact we are arguing over who's in the basement and who is about two steps up in the SEC is weak.

I never said that at all.

My boss is a wildcat fan. He's also delusional. Just because you did not outright say it - does not mean it was not implied. ****tard.

Truthfully, none of us are Bama, LSu, barn, and tho they've sucked off n on recently Florida.

The fact we are arguing over who's in the basement and who is about two steps up in the SEC is weak.

VN Store

Back